Greetings From England!

Old Skool

Hello everyone!

Been checking out the forum for a while but only just registered.

Im an old skool Indy fan from first time around, I was obsessed with all things Indy back in 1989 and managed to collect a huge amouint of memorabilia from the first 3 films. Once a fan, always a fan so obviously I cant wait for KOTCS.

In fact, I wouldn't mind selling my collection (everything you can imagine including clothing and whip from original manufacturers who made for the films down to all the playsets and figures), I guess this is the place to mention it.

Is there still demand for all this stuff???

Old Skool

Hello, my name's Steve from Ipswich, England and I was obsessed with Indiana Jones when I was a kid. Back in 1989 - 1991, when I was around 12 years old, I collected a vast amount of memorabilia and this was in the days before the Internet. I had pen pals all over the world and using my wits I managed to find out who made the costumes for the films amongst other things aswell as collecting everything you can imagine.

As a kid I ventured to London on my own and met Richard Swales at Herbert Johnson and he made a hat for me. I got the jacket made at Leather Concessionaires in Enfied by Peter Botwright. I got the bullwhip hand made by David Morgan. All this was paid for out of pocket money I saved up. I also collected the complete collection of Kenner figures and box sets, all mint and unopened and various books, comics, clothing, hats, posters and trading cards amongst many other rare things.

Now for years this stuff has been carefully stored away at my Mum's and I'm at a stage now where I don't mind parting with them. I don't want to use Ebay, I would much rather they go to a good home and someone who appreciates them.

For a full detailed list and photo's of everything please Email - colley.steve@ymail.com. Many thanks, Steve.