New Acquisitions!!

Nurhachi1991

Well I went to Comic Con today and it was a madhouse!!!!!!

I got my Fertility Idol Mighty Mugg which was not easy to get I also got commander gree and movie iron man mighty muggs

I got Indy and the tomb of the gods and the gentle giant paper weight with the crystal skull!!!!!! Sorry I cant put pics up yet my usb cord is at home so I will post them next week

I saw the hasbro 2009 display and the LC tank was there sort of what it is a target exclusive but the tank is cardboard it is not even a full tank it is just a diorama with Vogel,Henry sr,Indy,and 2 Nazis it is the scene where henry sr. almsost falls off the tank but indy catches him with his whip a really cool scene. I saw all the TOD figures in their packages and the crystal skeliton was there they had a big set up of all 4 films using the hasbro line also they had the new 12 inch line and the new mighty muggs Toht looks awsome! There was so much Indy stuff the new sideshow belloq was awsome to. Pics will be on next week guys but I got the idol!!!!!!!

btw the exclusive indy legos were sold out and the guy only said it was a KOTCS set

Henry Jones Jr.

It took me a while to look through this thread, and I must say, great stuff everyone! :)

I somehow found an official Indy fedora in a gift shop at a hotel I was staying at. It was pretty expensive, priced at $50. We got two, one for me and one for my little brother. Its crushable, so if it gets squished or something, it pops right back into shape.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Henry Jones Jr. said:
It took me a while to look through this thread, and I must say, great stuff everyone! :)

Aww, I approve of you. I'll never remember your name, but I approve of you. You know, there are actually forums that formally chastise you for not reading an entire thread. I think that'd be a step too far for us, but making such a rule is certainly an understandable impulse.

Henry Jones Jr.

Attila the Professor said:
Aww, I approve of you. I'll never remember your name, but I approve of you. You know, there are actually forums that formally chastise you for not reading an entire thread. I think that'd be a step too far for us, but making such a rule is certainly an understandable impulse.
Thanks, I guess. :)

Besides, my name is easy to remember. :p

Vance

Nothing huge today, as both Wal*Mart and Target were 'resetting' pending their back to school stuff next week. I did pick up the Titanium "Vogel Tank" and the Titanium "Flying Wing" though.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Henry Jones Jr. said:
Thanks, I guess. :)

Besides, my name is easy to remember. :p

I know that compliment sounded pretty ambivalent, but let me be more clear: this is a huge, huge thread, and to go through all of it must have taken some serious stamina and courtesy. I commend you.

And about the name, it's nothing personal, there's just so many variations on Indy as names, and so many more who use an Indy avatar, often the same few. There's nothing that can be done about it, officially, but it's just a shame and makes it hard to keep track of folks, mentally.

Henry Jones Jr.

I know that compliment sounded pretty ambivalent, but let me be more clear: this is a huge, huge thread, and to go through all of it must have taken some serious stamina and courtesy. I commend you.
I understood what you said, so no need to explain.

And about the name, it's nothing personal, there's just so many variations on Indy as names, and so many more who use an Indy avatar, often the same few. There's nothing that can be done about it, officially, but it's just a shame and makes it hard to keep track of folks, mentally.
I see what you mean now. There are many people here, so I guess it is hard to remember specific names, with a few exceptions.

By the way, I think we're going a bit off-topic here...

Vance

Product Notes:

Vogels's Mark VII Tank
Affiliation: Republic of Hatay
Function: Anti-vehicle artillery
Length: 34 feet long
Top Speed: 20 MPH
Crew: 1 driver, 3 gunners
Weapons: 2 6-pound guns. 1 75mm main cannon

Only a ver few of the formidable British Mark VII tanks survived the end of World War I, to be either sold or given to friendly governments in Africa and the Middle East. This one has been retrofitted to add a more modern swiveling turrent gun on top, and heavier armor, rather than netting, to deflect grenades.

Powering its way across the Tunisian steppe, it is powerful enough to swiftly destroy an attack by the Grail Cuilt. However, it proves vulnerable to the resourcefulness of Indiana Jones, and plunges to its destruction after a desperate running battle.

Vance

Product Notes:

German Flying Wing
Affiliation : Luftwaffe
Function: Long-range Transport
Wingspan: 19 Meters
Top Speed: 550 km/h
Crew: 1 driver, 1 gunner
Weapons: 2 30mm mk 108 machine cannons, twin MG15 machine guns

Designed and built in the upmost secrcy for the Luftwaffe, this long-range aircraft was designed to fill many roles. configured in this case for cargo transport, it could also be outfitted as a fighter-bomber capable of striking targets throughout Europe.

Its unique design and large fuel tanks allowed it to travel immense distances without landing to refuel, freeing it from the logistical constraints of other transport aircraft, and making it ideal for the tranportation of sensitive cargo, like the Ark of the Covenant, between the Middle East and Berlin.

Vlad Dracula

I got my 12 inch scale Ark (way nicer than I thought it would be) in the mail yesterday so all I'm waiting for now is the Crystal Skeleton figure.

tnswman

WOW!! I got a TON of items this week, One of the coolest being a 1985 TOD viewmaster set with the rare "adventures of Indiana Jones" reels and the actual Viewer still sealed in the box.. Plus a BUNCH of vintage odds and ends :)

Errex

I got the Adventure Heroes pack with Indy and the Tribal Warrior (which, incidentally, it's a Hovito from Raiders, not an Ugha from Crystal Skull).

Also got the Marion/Cairo Thug Deluxe pack. Weird, I have not seen anywhere a single carded Marion, but a lot of these.

Vance

Titanium "Last Crusade" Biplane

Last Crusade Biplane
Affiliation: Luftwaffe
Function: Light Fighter-bomber
Length: 40'
Maximum Altitude: 8,000 feet
Crew: Indy and his dad
Weapons: 250mm machine guns

Hooked onto the bottom of a German zeppelin for use as a defense and reconnaisance plane, this aging giplate fighter is huge outclassed by the Messerchmitt BF-109s pursuing it. The only advantage indy and his father have in their primitive craft is the relative combat inexperience of the German pilots, and the ability of the biplane to withsand a significant amount of damage to its fuselage before it simply falls apart in midair. Their only hope is to ditch the plane and try to outrun the German fighters on foot.