Need Indiana Jones gear

Jack Nelligan

IndyWolf15 said:
So where can i get my Fedora from?

I just got a Uptowner Indy Fedora from Toddscostumes.com and it is really nice! It cast about $150.00. They have a nother model for about $99.00 called the Downtowner. I have not seen the Downtowner, but have heard it is a nice hat also.

indyclone25 said:
well i figured that what i got to give out but i thought it might be a bit big on you
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lol you can be really funny :D. A lot of people think I'm a 10 year old but I tell them no i'm 15, maybe when i get older i will look like a teenager.

I HAVE A LEATHER JACKET but its black, what do you think?

Jack Nelligan said:
I just got a Uptowner Indy Fedora from Toddscostumes.com and it is really nice! It cast about $150.00. They have a nother model for about $99.00 called the Downtowner. I have not seen the Downtowner, but have heard it is a nice hat also.
Good Heavens that's a high price for a Fedora! GUYS YOU STILL HAVEN'T SAID anything about my new black Leather Jacket I need to know so i can return it before the date runs out.

DocWhiskey

IndyWolf15 said:
GUYS YOU STILL HAVEN'T SAID anything about my new black Leather Jacket I need to know so i can return it before the date runs out.

I haven't seen it! Besides the color, does it look somewhat like Indy's? If so, it's all good!

DocWhiskey said:
I haven't seen it! Besides the color, does it look somewhat like Indy's? If so, it's all good!
Well um i guess, it looks more like Mutts Jacket, I tell you what I'll do I will post the photo on my Facebook page. Do you or anyone els here use Facebook?

Jack Nelligan

IndyWolf15 said:
Good Heavens that's a high price for a Fedora! GUYS YOU STILL HAVEN'T SAID anything about my new black Leather Jacket I need to know so i can return it before the date runs out.

If you want to wear the black jacket for a one time costume and then wear as an everyday jacket that I would keep it. If you want an Idny Jacket, look ate Todd's or Southbeachleather.com. As for the price of the ferdora, people on this site and others are paying $600 plus for Adventurebuilt Fedora by Steve Delk...not that's expensive!!!

Jack Nelligan said:
If you want to wear the black jacket for a one time costume and then wear as an everyday jacket that I would keep it. If you want an Idny Jacket, look ate Todd's or Southbeachleather.com. As for the price of the ferdora, people on this site and others are paying $600 plus for Adventurebuilt Fedora by Steve Delk...not that's expensive!!!
I want to use it as a custome and everyday wear.

Now that I have a leather jacket, heres what I have.

1. Belt. Check

2. Leather Jacket. Check

Now these are the things I need now.

Fedora, Pants, Boots, Whip, bag and gun.

I've checked around the local stores and I haven't found the right pair of pants yet, and I haven't seen any Fedoras yet. I'll take a photo when I can and show you guys what I have. Thank you Agent Crab. I might have to buy boy pants for my Indy costume.

Agent Crab

I have a leather jacket and fedora myself. Boots and gun I lack.

I am sure you can find a bag some place.

I am sure they have female khaki pants. Try places like JC Penny's or some place.

Agent Crab said:
I have a leather jacket and fedora myself. Boots and gun I lack.

I am sure you can find a bag some place.

I am sure they have female khaki pants. Try places like JC Penny's or some place.
There is some Military stores near by maybe I could find a bag there! BTW I checked Belk but they don't have the pants there. When my mom goes to JC Penny I'll check.

sgttom

Look on eBay for a Fedora. I got a brand new Dorman Pacific for $20 shipped. I reshaped it and it looks really nice. A surplus store is a good place to look for a bag as Indy's is a WWII Brit Gas Mask bag. Btw do you happen to be Catholic :D Hope it isn't to personal of a question just wondering.

sgttom said:
Look on eBay for a Fedora. I got a brand new Dorman Pacific for $20 shipped. I reshaped it and it looks really nice. A surplus store is a good place to look for a bag as Indy's is a WWII Brit Gas Mask bag. Btw do you happen to be Catholic :D Hope it isn't to personal of a question just wondering.
No I'm not Catholic, and I don't think its to personal. BTW I will check eBay for a Fedora as well. My mom took the leather jacket back to the store so I'm looking for a brown Jacket again :mad: I found one today but it cost 349 dollars heck thats a lot!

Jack Nelligan

IndyWolf15 said:
No I'm not Catholic, and I don't think its to personal. BTW I will check eBay for a Fedora as well. My mom took the leather jacket back to the store so I'm looking for a brown Jacket again :mad: I found one today but it cost 349 dollars heck thats a lot!

Todd's Costumes has the best jacket for the money. About $140.00. I would order a size larger than your normal size, for guys anyway. The tighter fit seems to be in these days for girls leather jackets, so you may not need to go up a size.

Jack Nelligan said:
Todd's Costumes has the best jacket for the money. About $140.00. I would order a size larger than your normal size, for guys anyway. The tighter fit seems to be in these days for girls leather jackets, so you may not need to go up a size.
Ok, do you have to order the jacket online or can you buy the jacket in the store?