Eye (Love You) Lid girl in Raiders...

Montana Smith

I wonder if she continued to stalk Indy.

If they make another one, she should turn up on his doorstep and blink at him, just to infuriate Marion.

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:

If they make another one, she should turn up on his doorstep and blink at him, just to infuriate Marion.

Marion may offer her Proactiv.

Indy1Jones2

Montana Smith said:

That would be funny and weird:D

russds

muttjones said:
Noticed it when watching the bonus features of raiders. They show bits of the "sallah execution" scene and they show the young nazi.
Then later when I watched the film I noticed that the Nazi sitting on the end of the bench was the young nazi. I think Sallah pats him on the shoulder or he looks at them or something.

Does anybody know which 'bonus features of raiders' this is. Is this part of the documentary stuff on the 2003 DVD box set? I don't remember seeing it.

Goodeknight

082.jpg

I believe she was played by Vic Tablian or Pat Roach. They were both very versatile.

The Drifter

Henry W Jones said:
Or punch her in the face and her head pops and Marion is rained on with with zit juice. :sick:

You mean sucker punch her, or clock her in the head with a heavy-duty skillet? ;)

Salzmank

Bumping this thread because someone was asking about it elsewhere, there seems to be nothing on the ?net about it, and the girl in question is almost definitely not Pola Churchill.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Salzmank said:
Bumping this thread because someone was asking about it elsewhere, there seems to be nothing on the ?net about it, and the girl in question is almost definitely not Pola Churchill.

Couldn't find any sources, though I did find a makeup tutorial for how to get her look.

My thought is that if the featured background artist in question was public about it, someone here would know, because autograph collectors would have run into her (or her name/photo) at some point.

Salzmank

While The Raven was away we had a breakthrough in the “(Eye) Love You girl” mystery.

A Redditor directed my attention to actress-director Rebecca Miller (Arthur Miller’s daughter and Mrs. Daniel Day-Lewis), who was in Regarding Henry (1991) with Harrison Ford. I think Miller in that movie looks remarkably similar to “(Eye) Love You girl.”

Girl in Raiders:
images.jpg

Miller in Regarding Henry:
12059-15757.jpg

What say you?

JediJones

If it was a known actress with a Wikipedia page, the credit would've surfaced. There are no mysteries about where well-known actors and actresses got their starts or made their first appearances.

This Reddit thread says they picked out an extra for the scene. That's why we don't know who it is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/hg9qnk
And it is most definitely not the girl who played Indy's mistress in the cut scenes. This scene wouldn't even fit in narratively with that, as Indy is shocked to see what she wrote on her eyelids.

Tank Driver

I believe Jane Doe was found awhile back. Julie Brown, script supervisor, for films: Cloud Atlas, V for Vendetta and Jupiter Ascending, et. al.