The Indiana Jones World Map

TD-9898

Indiana Jones World Map

If anyone is still looking to buy one of these maps numbered and signed, go to [website deleted]. They have a limited amount of maps for sale for $59.95+ $10.95 in shipping, however if you spend $75 or more the shipping is free.

I ordered one myself and received it in 2-3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoo

TD-9898 said:
I ordered one myself and received it in 2-3 days.
This smells like bullsh*t. Your first post at The Raven is trying to hawk something that isn't yours. Most likely, you are the Rick Olney jerk-off that the comic book nerds have been warning everyone about (or you're working in conjunction with him).

Be fair and send the prints back to Matt Busch.:gun:

Last edited:

TD-9898

Stoo said:
This smells like bullsh*t. Your first post at The Raven is trying to hawk something that isn't yours. Most likely, you are the Rick Olney jerk-off that the comic book nerds have been warning everyone about (or you're working in conjunction with him).

Be fair and send the prints back to Matt Busch.:gun:

Now for my second post. Real friendly people here. I am usually at the Obi wan forums where I think I"ll stay.

Go to the website and look for yourself. I have been wanting to purchase one of these maps as well and have been searching for a place to buy one.

Need Proof?
Here are pics of my map as well as the tube it came in.

My tracking # is 9101 0105 2129 7781 1323 36
go to the usps tracking site and look it up.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

My user name TD-9898. This is a number used by the 501st stormtrooper club. TD stands for Sandtrooper.
Go to Photobucket and lookup airwolf913. There you will see pictures of my indy collection as well as my sandtrooper armor.

Personally I really don't care if you believe me or not. I am a Indy fan as well and I am just passing this info along to other fans. Do with it what you may.

No reason to be such a jerk.

We're friendly enough - we just don't support people that sell stolen merchandise. Those maps are not his to sell -- and worse than that are that the funds are not going to the charity Matt intended.

I think the Admins should be removing any post that helps sell STOLEN merchandise. And each one sold steals from the veterans.

Stoo

TD-9898 said:
Now for my second post. Real friendly people here. I am usually at the Obi wan forums where I think I"ll stay.

Go to the website and look for yourself. I have been wanting to purchase one of these maps as well and have been searching for a place to buy one.
My apologies for the brute reply, TD-9898, but I'd rather not see Matt Busch get ripped off (even though I don't even know the guy). The price you mentioned is exactly the same asking price as the Rick Olney affair and was the cause for my retort.:eek:

Personally, I'd like to have a print of the map but won't give a penny if the proceeds are not going towards Mr. Busch and the charity his is championing.

If you didn't buy the map from Matt Busch then your ca$h is probably ending up in the hands of scheisser.(n)

P.S. Just saw the reply from Throwmetheidol. I fully concur with everything he said.

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Bad boys, bad boys what ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when we come for you?

In the UK stolen property remains stolen, no matter how legitimately you thought you obtained it. The situation with these maps is a tricky one, notwithstanding the moral issues.

Nurhachi1991

Montana Smith said:
In the UK stolen property remains stolen, no matter how legitimately you thought you obtained it. The situation with these maps is a tricky one, notwithstanding the moral issues.

Is Sherlock Holmes on the case?

TD-9898 said:
If anyone is still looking to buy one of these maps numbered and signed, go to [website deleted] They have a limited amount of maps for sale for $59.95+ $10.95 in shipping, however if you spend $75 or more the shipping is free.
Seems exorbitant especially since the price started at $30 which included the donation...

TD-9898 said:
That's probably a good decision if you have a thin skin.

TD-9898 said:
You should be psyched to have one if you had no qualms shelling out twice the price! If you were patient you might have been able to pick up two for that much...Busch made a point to encourage anyone who still wants one to email him and reserve one. Surprised it wasn't the first place you went.

TD-9898 said:
Need Proof? Here are pics of my map as well as the tube it came in...
What does it all prove, and who cares anyway? If you're not what's his name you shouldn't even indulge the conversation.

TD-9898 said:
My user name TD-9898. This is a number used by the 501st stormtrooper club. TD stands for Sandtrooper. Go to Photobucket and lookup airwolf913. There you will see pictures of my indy collection as well as my sandtrooper armor.
Could care less about SW, but you have anything worthwhile in the Indy Collection?

TD-9898 said:
Personally I really don't care if you believe me or not. I am a Indy fan as well and I am just passing this info along to other fans. Do with it what you may. No reason to be such a jerk.
Well you got to admit for your first two posts you are stepping into a virtual minefield...

Joy that you got them is one thing, advertising, (or soliciting) is another, especially considering the amount of vitriol 3rd party sales has inspired.

Last edited by a moderator:

KJ!!

Hi. This was cross-posted last week via the Gail Simone board. I signed up that day, but have been waiting to have my account validated.

I've been emailing Matt over the course of this, and have passed on several messages of his, and clarified some issues with him. That can all be checked via the board. (I'll post over there now confirming this is the same person. Link is http://www.606studios.com/bendisboa...s-not-pay-freelancers-or-anyone-else./page420 ). You may need to check the latest page. I posted Matt's message around page 392 last, IIRC, and that's the one that was reported on several other sites, I assume they did their own confirmation.

Anyway, I'm happy to see people being wary about dealing with Olney. I know what it's like to be a collector and want something quite badly (Transformers is my poison of choice), and I'm glad that you guys are still showing you have strong ethics and morals in this situation.

I can confirm that, BEFORE all the Olney drama started, Matt sent some maps to an online site called NeatOShop, which also sells other posters he's done. I don't know the exact number, it didn't sound like a lot, but I can't say how many for certain, only my interpretation.

These maps are LEGITIMATE, and completely unconnected with Olney.

Those ones are, as of this moment, as to my knowledge, the only legitimate place authorised to sell these maps. Obviously, once everything is sorted out and cleared, Matt and Lucasfilm will go from there, and work out what to do. For now though, Neatoshop is the only legitimate place that I'm aware of, and I see no reason why Matt would have failed to mention any other retailer.

Sincerely,

Craig

Stoo

KJ!! said:
I can confirm that, BEFORE all the Olney drama started, Matt sent some maps to an online site called NeatOShop, which also sells other posters he's done. I don't know the exact number, it didn't sound like a lot, but I can't say how many for certain, only my interpretation.

Hi, Craig. Welcome to The Raven and thanks for the clarification.:hat: My sincerest apologies to TD-9898 because, if I recall correctly, the NeatOShop was the website he linked to (before it was removed).:eek:

KJ!! said:

How can you confirm it?:confused:

This:
KJ!! said:
Those ones are, as of this moment, as to my knowledge, the only legitimate place authorised to sell these maps. Obviously, once everything is sorted out and cleared, Matt and Lucasfilm will go from there, and work out what to do. For now though, Neatoshop is the only legitimate place that I'm aware of, and I see no reason why Matt would have failed to mention any other retailer.
...doesn't give much creedence to your confirmation.

KJ!!

Rocket Surgeon said:
How can you confirm it?:confused:

This:
...doesn't give much creedence to your confirmation.

I can confirm it because Matt told me via email. He also posted about it on the Gail Simone board. If you check page 420 there, you'll see that a poster named 'MyNameIsNotLarry' has kindly linked straight to it.

Matt didn't tell me about any other place besides Neatoshop, that was selling these. He's also been extremely busy these last few weeks, with multiple matters. I was just giving leeway for if there he had sent another dozen to another small dealer or something, and forgot to mention it. That's all. You're right, I doubt that's happened, so take it as it is. Neatoshop is the only legit place to get these at the moment.

*For the record, I've been trying to be careful in how I word things, in case it sounds like I know more than I do, or that people could think that, and interpret things out of my posts that aren't factual. So I was being overly cautious. Hope that clears it up. Again, sorry for the brief post, I'm in a bit of a rush tonight.

KJ!! said:
I can confirm it because Matt told me via email. He also posted about it on the Gail Simone board. If you check page 420 there, you'll see that a poster named 'MyNameIsNotLarry' has kindly linked straight to it.

Matt didn't tell me about any other place besides Neatoshop, that was selling these. He's also been extremely busy these last few weeks, with multiple matters. I was just giving leeway for if there he had sent another dozen to another small dealer or something, and forgot to mention it. That's all. You're right, I doubt that's happened, so take it as it is. Neatoshop is the only legit place to get these at the moment.

*For the record, I've been trying to be careful in how I word things, in case it sounds like I know more than I do, or that people could think that, and interpret things out of my posts that aren't factual. So I was being overly cautious. Hope that clears it up. Again, sorry for the brief post, I'm in a bit of a rush tonight.

No harm, no foul, though the price tag and a pair of posts, (being the ONLY contributions) from a pair of new members is a huge red flag to me.

Shame Indiana Jones has to be the focal point for such a cat fight...at this point I wouldn't encourage buying or selling any more until this is resolved.

With that said, anyone want my pristine and "unique" copy for $120 US?

KJ!!

Rocket Surgeon said:
No harm, no foul, though the price tag and a pair of posts, (being the ONLY contributions) from a pair of new members is a huge red flag to me.

Shame Indiana Jones has to be the focal point for such a cat fight...at this point I wouldn't encourage buying or selling any more until this is resolved.

With that said, anyone want my pristine and "unique" copy for $120 US?

In normal circumstances I wouldn't have even visited this board (nothing against it, it seems to be a great site. I'm just not that into Indiana Jones)

I absolutely understand why you'd be doubtful of me. That's why I provided that cross-link to Gail's board, to at least provide something that shows I have some kind of identity, and am not Rick Olney.

The other reason for me being so careful with wording is that because this is being dealt with on a legal basis with Lucasfilm, I REALLY want to be careful with what I type. I don't want to accidentally mistype something, and hurt Matt and Lucasfilm's cause (unlikely as that is), y'know?

For the moment, it's Neatoshop only (thanks to MyNameIsNotLarry at Gail's board, he linked to Matt's post where Matt himself said he sent a dozen copies to NeatOShop).

Caution is always a good thing. And please, don't give in and send Olney money. Aside from being morally wrong, it's not kosher from the creator's POV (Matt Busch), and you may end up finding yourself out sixty bucks if Olney just keeps your money order.

Cheers guys.

Ah, the drama!

Rick Olney Demands Apology Before He’ll Hand Over Charity Maps And Donations

...he will be happy to send me back the rest of the maps… But ONLY if I bend a little and give… an apology.

An apology?! Turns out, he’s ONLY willing to send the maps back if I make a public apology on my website. One where I state that I was wrong about Rick Olney. That he’s a stand-up guy, a man of his word. That I purposely dragged his name through the mud and smeared his character. That I said untrue and outright lies about him. That I was weak and let troublemakers and trolls get the best of me. That I libeled and slandered him. I need to announce that the maps are in good hands and that he will be generously donating the funds to a good cause, and that he will surely be sending the remainder back to me, so that I can continue with the rest of the prints to create a new charity project with LF’s blessing.

Parents Guide for
Rick Olney Demands Apology Before He’ll Hand Over Charity Maps And Donations (2011) More at IMDbPro »

The content of this page was created directly by users and has not been screened or verified by staff.

Since the beliefs that parents want to instill in their children can vary greatly, we ask that instead of adding your personal opinions about what is right or wrong in a film, that you instead use this feature to help parents make informed viewing decisions by describing the facts of relevant scenes in the title for each one of the different categories: Sex and Nudity, Violence and Gore, Profanity, Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking, and Frightening/Intense Scenes.

View MPAA rating and/or certification information

Visit our Parents Guide Help to learn more

Profanity

EditHistory

Profanity: 10/10

1 use of f--k

Parents GuideDiscuss

Mud Jones

Curious thread!

I need to check some facts regarding this matter, but I know there is a lot of information here that falls outside of what is actually factual. (n)

Mud Jones

Sharkey said:
Whats better than gossip? Nerd gossip!

How can I get in touch with Rick Olney cuz I want to buy one of those maps. Do you have a link where he's sellin them?

You can contact Rick Olney at: rick.olney@gmail.com if you're still interested in asking him about the maps. I actually have a few facts to share here regarding this all that I have learned.

Mud Jones

lightsyder said:
Anyone know if these will be sold again or was it a one time sale?

There are STILL maps for sale. I know this to be a fact. The Olney blog just updated regarding this all. Nothing against Matt Busch, but reading the blog has opened up a number of questions in my mind. I'm a Indy fan first and a Matt Busch fan second. The whole thing looks botched, but there are maps still available.

Mud Jones

throwmetheidol said:
We're friendly enough - we just don't support people that sell stolen merchandise. Those maps are not his to sell -- and worse than that are that the funds are not going to the charity Matt intended.

I think the Admins should be removing any post that helps sell STOLEN merchandise. And each one sold steals from the veterans.

I disagree with this approach of you or anyone claiming something that looks to be very unclear. Here is a link to that blog post:

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1302607467531493181#editor/target=post;postID=8782008457885824697