CNC Christmas whip orders

parttime

Howdy all,

My name is Dusty with www.creasencorral.com in Texas.

I am new here but some may know me from the Indy Lounge or the Obi Wan Club. I stumbled upon this furom earlier this year and after browsing over some of the threads I look forward to being a part of it.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I now have 5 slots left for any whip orders expected to arrive in time for Christmas morning 2012.

Thanks to everyone for another great year of whip making, :whip:
-Dusty

On another note could someone explain how the avatars work. :confused:

Thanks,
-Dusty :hat:

Goodeknight

parttime said:
Howdy all,

My name is Dusty with www.creasencorral.com in Texas.

I am new here but some may know me from the Indy Lounge or the Obi Wan Club. I stumbled upon this furom earlier this year and after browsing over some of the threads I look forward to being a part of it.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I now have 5 slots left for any whip orders expected to arrive in time for Christmas morning 2012.

Thanks to everyone for another great year of whip making, :whip:
-Dusty

On another note could someone explain how the avatars work. :confused:

Thanks,
-Dusty :hat:

Welcome, Dusty! Good to have experienced whip makers/users around (though I might have posted a bunch of Indy fan stuff before doing the personal advertising....).

As for the avatar, you have to wait it out a while. I believe 100 (?) posts before you can pick one.

parttime

I apologize for the abrupt addvert', I just didn't want any one to miss a chance at a Christmas delivery.

Thank you for the reply goodeknight and I will start racking up on those posts :hat: