Can we get Indy around the globe ?

Stoo

Moving Forward...

Good. Lance has had Mini-Indy for quite awhile now...More than 3 months (01 June 2011--09 Sept 2011).

It's time to move on...Yes? No? Pale Horse on deck?:confused: Let's get this boulder rolling again!:whip:

NickTurner

Probably a great idea to refresh/rehash the list...

Last I saw I followed Pale Horse...

I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Just waiting to contact the next, or previous I suppose, in line with address info!

I also know someone who loves close-up shots and he might find an Indy shoot fun too! Two for the price of one folks!:D

Lance Quazar

Don't worry, I've spoken to Pale Horse and we've made arrangements to do the hand off soon enough.

I have plenty more pics to post (will definitely get some stuff up in the next couple days) and just one or two more places to visit. Pale Horse has been busy lately, so he told me to hang onto him for just a little while longer.

But he'll be on the move again in early October, so don't worry!

InexorableTash

Little Indy has missed all of my summer travel adventures, but still anxious for him to get to the Bay Area. Plenty of places to take him here, including several new possible adventures for the little guy.

(It looks like I'll be down in Anaheim again in November, although Pale Horse and others have that particular spot covered.)

AlivePoet

Great pics, Lance. Looks like Indy's getting his fill of the US of A. :p

I'm in Korea and will be waiting for him to come around eventually. :cool:

This is a fantastic project, fellas. I know you got a list already but if there's room for a little flat, midwestern sight-seeing I have a cot in old St. Louie ready for the weary traveler.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Teaser

"Arrived once again, safe and sound. Just for a hopskip, though. I'll soon be traveling again. I just need to meet my contact at a near by Club. I've left you all, clues to where, below."
6217714833_c64b55e0e8_z_d.jpg

Not to discredit anyone before me, but this is so frickin' cool.

Stay Tuned

Stoo

EXCELLENT!(y)(y)(y)

Great photo, Paley. I like how you have The Raven on-screen in the background. Coffee stains, scratches...Nice touch and looking forward to the rest!:D

Well, I looked everywhere to support my guess to no avail...I even resorted to math!

Club 33?

Great to see he made it to his next stop!

Was hoping for more from Lance, but his posts were a nice change of pace/style.

Cheers...:hat:

Lance Quazar

Whoo hoo!!

Terrific picture, Pale Horse! Can't wait to see hear all about Indy's secret rendezvous.

p.s. - there are PLENTY more pics from me. Indy and I were working in the processing lab the moment up to his departure, so stay tuned!

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
Every Photo will reveal a test

...or a riddle...
Pale, your regular posts are cryptic enough! Now your going to twist our brains with tests & riddles?:eek:
Lance Quazar said:
p.s. - there are PLENTY more pics from me. Indy and I were working in the processing lab the moment up to his departure, so stay tuned!
One suggestion, if I may. It would be cool if Pale Horse waited to post his photos until after Lance's are done. Otherwise, it would sort of spoil the great, linear narrative we have going.

What do you say, guys? Yes? No?

Lance Quazar

I have so many damn pictures still in the editing phase that I don't want to "hold the Horse", if you'll pardon the expression.

And I promise to get at least another set or two up before Pale Horse can possibly complete his. I've been working a bunch the past couple days.

Don't think there will be much issue with the narrative. Pale Horse is sending Indy back to me for a very brief return before I pass him on.

There are one or two LARGE Los Angeles landmarks that Indy has not yet visited.

But don't worry, all SIGNS point to only very short return. But it's something I really 'WOOD like to do.

inky_skin

Just wanted to chime in and say a MASSIVE thank-you to all participants so far. You've taken a simple idea and made it richer and more exciting than I could ever have hoped. Long may Indy circle the globe :whip:

Lance Quazar

Unfortunately, due to a photobucket glitch (and the Raven's maddeningly inconsistent ability to "edit" posts), the original "splash page" for Indy's SDCC adventure got lost.

There's no real good place to repost it, but since I do want it in the official record, I'm just gonna put it here....

TravelingIJ-1.jpg