Trivia Questions of the Day!

indifan101

You should because your first answer is correct! Plus it's a great game!Joseph Griffin is the main character in Rising Sun. Lent lasts for 40 days. :D

That Zay guy is trying to down one of my threads again! He's an *******! :mad: What do I do about him?

Last edited:

indifan101

Here's a bounus trivia question! :D On what day in history did we land on the moon?

A. July 16 1969
B. September 27 1970
B. July 20 1969
C. August 23 1972

indifan101

Just go away, Schinell Schinell Schinell Nien! Zay you trying wage war with me? If you are, bring your worst!

Last edited:

Jay R. Zay

if you could limit the arguments you provoke to the threads you started them in, we wouldn't have this little one in here. may i assume that "Schinell Schinell Schinell Nien!" is supposed to be german?

roundshort

yeah just blow the hom off, he is just a sad lonely little dude, who comes here to argue instead of have fun, but hey it takes all kinds keep up the good trive questions!

indifan101

roundshort said:
yeah just blow the hom off, he is just a sad lonely little dude, who comes here to argue instead of have fun, but hey it takes all kinds keep up the good trive questions!

Thanks! I come up with them off the top of my head! Thank god for memory! :D

Jay R. Zay

"LoL. Yeah your right!"

for this view, you are pretty proud of "fighting" with me. i'm not fighting. i'm mentioning the mistakes in your thoughs.

indifan101

Jay R. Zay said:
"LoL. Yeah your right!"

for this view, you are pretty proud of "fighting" with me. i'm not fighting. i'm mentioning the mistakes in your thoughs.

Hey everybody look who's back. When you came to this thread I laughed so freaking hard! Go away! Your to picky!