Kai Hagen
IndyFan

I'm watching people play RE7.

Kai Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:15 PM   #1027
Goodsport
IndyFan

Thumbs up

According to this official Battlefield 1 tweet, both the Prise de Tahure map and the new monthly update will be coming tomorrow (Thursday, July 20th).

-G
Goodsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #1028
IndyBuff
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodsport
According to this official Battlefield 1 tweet, both the Prise de Tahure map and the new monthly update will be coming tomorrow (Thursday, July 20th).

-G

I've never played Battlefield but I've heard great things and I enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront quite a bit. I may give this a shot and see what all the fuss is about.
IndyBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM   #1029
Goodsport
IndyFan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBuff
I've never played Battlefield but I've heard great things and I enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront quite a bit. I may give this a shot and see what all the fuss is about.
Sounds good. While the main draw of the series has been its multiplayer, its single player stuff has always been pretty fun too, from its single player maps (included in the series prior to Battlefield 3) to its single player campaigns (included in Battlefield 3 and later games in the series).

And don't be thrown off by the title of the latest Battlefield game (Battlefield 1), as the "1" in the title refers to its World War 1 theme rather than it being the first game in the series. All the previous Battlefield titles are more self-evident.

Also, if you enjoyed the first Star Wars Battlefront, then you'll likely really enjoy the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II which, besides having improved gameplay and such, also (unlike the first one) includes a single player campaign:

And lastly, the Prise de Tahure map is now available in Battlefield 1.

-G

Last edited by Goodsport : Yesterday at 12:35 PM.
Goodsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #1030
IndyBuff
IndyFan

Cool beans! I'm looking forward to Battlefront II and so far it looks like they're adding everything fans wanted.
IndyBuff is offline   Reply With Quote