What are you not a fan of?

The_Raiders

You know, there's this series about an archeologist that I just hate so much! (joking guys :p ) Seriously I don't llike the following:

Godzilla

southpark

rap

heavy metal

country music, or living in the country, or country in general :p

to many animals in a crowded place

grumpy dogs named Cody

little cats named Belloq

God Flee Wee

cats that don't use the litter box

labyrinth (sucks so bad)

when people slap your sunburn

The cabbage room

the sardine can

bologna feet

rats that chew on the brim of your fedora

bucket toilets

sugar johnson

stale cheetos

kingdom hearts

bugs

If you have any questions keep them to yourself. :hat:

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy~Annie said:
oh!! and i dont like dancing with the stars...i may be a dancer....but all it seems they do is wear really skimpy (the ladys)clothes and dance...well...kinda boring after a while....not saying my dances are the best ever just that i thought the dance class i go to is a heck of a lot better! hey its the 2nd best in cookeville Tennessee.;) teehee.

does any one else think the same as me.lol!!!

I do...I hate all reality tv shows. As someone has said in this thread...they are far from reality.

NYCGoldenIdol

bosses breathing down your throat.

people who bash the Yankees

people who bash Indy

people who hate New Yorkers

preppies who look down at non-conformists

jealous people...I dealt with many...ARGHHHH!!

country music

star trek

lite fm music (106.7 Lite FM from NY)

The O.C.

Dave Matthews Band

John Mayer

Third Eye Blind and Nine Days( An old friend of mine who was such a jealous ***** to me was so into these bands like they were so hip and indie when they were just plain pop-rock. They were popular towards the high-school kids. She just wouldn't shut up about them)

Nickelback

Rihanna

Beyonce

Carrie Underwood

Kelly Clarkson

P Diddy

Kanye West

Last edited:

jonesissparrow

Calling Frodo and Sam from Lord of the Rings gay!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

sam_and_frodo.jpg

I will
sweeney-todd-20080109085614462.jpg
anybody who calls them gay!!

Saying that God doesn't exist or that no higher power does exist!

O-MISC73.jpg

Star Trek is very overrated I find it philosophical bore at times.

NYCGoldenIdol

jonesissparrow said:
Calling Frodo and Sam from Lord of the Rings gay!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

sam_and_frodo.jpg

I will
sweeney-todd-20080109085614462.jpg
anybody who calls them gay!!

Saying that God doesn't exist or that no higher power does exist!

O-MISC73.jpg

Star Trek is very overrated I find it philosophical bore at times.

I believe that God does exist but I'm not a freakin' fanatic

Last edited:

Lonsome Indy

NYCGoldenIdol said:
I remember that whole preppy soccer clique when I was in high school during the early
90's. They thought that they were the hottest crowd in school when deep down they weren't. I couldn't stand them, not only that they were so preppy but they were just completely stuck-up.

Sorry to hear what your sister had gone through. I've been through it myself but was able to kick some ass....and those *******s got the point.

thanks, shes better now that Summer is here. i sure hope she doesnt have to deal with those type of kids anymore. but its hard on her since a lot of friends are also moving this year and will be gone before school even starts.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Katarn07 said:
That's a very ignorant thing to say, though you don't mention ignorant people in your list so I can't fault you for that :rolleyes:

Ignorant for me to say that I think World of Warcraft and Magic cards should be gotten rid of? Yeah, magic cards are really a personal annoyance so yeah that part is ignorant. Even so, I have a right to that opinion and anyone who says otherwise, is ignorant. Anyone's opinion here for not liking something could be considered ignorant by someone who is a fan of those things.

I dated a guy who was obsessed with both of the above (I didn't have any problems with it to begin with), paid very little attention to me (I mean very little attention, I didn't have that problem with a previous BF, who wasn't perfect, but at least, it wasn't like talking to a brick wall or about computer all the f*ing time) and I then went on to break it off for a couple of reasons other than his obsessions and then suddenly he notices I exist and starts stalking me! Not all creeps are 30 something drunks, it seems!

Recently I saw a doco on online gaming and there were some terrible stories about teens getting so into the game that they wouldn't go to school, eat, drink for hours and in some cases, days. Some would end up with dehydration and even resulted in death. Yes, these are the extreme cases, but still, it shows that people have become so obsessed with technology and the digital world, that they can forget about a thing called real life, which though even I have my quarms with it, I prefer over the computer anyday. Like Indy says "to be a good archaeologist, you've got to get out of the library!"

If someone likes World of Warcraft or Magic cards, then fine. That's their thing. But if I don't like it, I shouldn't be told that I'm ignorant. In fact, I see ignorant people a lot, people who just simply don't pay attention to the world around them and get into heaps of trouble coz of that ignorance. And I unfortunately am often the one to get them out of trouble despite the way they have treated me. So yes, I'm not a fan of ignorance at all and wish people would just wake up to the things that are going on and ignore the mythic celebs and trivialities of fashion, sex and drinking and materialism for just a couple of seconds. In fact, I really wish that the Raven didn't become a bunch of "love" and "hate" threads. Also notice people have a lot more to hate than love. Noone is satisfied or content anymore.

Indy Pendant

NYCGoldenIdol said:
No, don't get me wrong. I agree that it's nothing wrong talking about how players are hot but what I was trying to say that what these girls were doing was going way overboard. They didn't seem to care how these players performed on the field. If you are going to be a true sportsfan then you have to pay alot of attention to the game not only how hot the guy is.

I thought Tino Martinez was a hottie(and still is;) ) as well but I also followed his day by day stats on the field. I remember my college roommates picking on me for it because they saw how much of a die-hard Tino and Yankees fan I was:D

I think your first paragraph is what I was trying to say but you said it better. I think many athletes are hot - my first crush was an athlete (and if my first crush had been five months earlier, it might have been Indy). But yeah, know the game!

And I'm going to bash the Yankees because they're in fourth place, so there ;-P

Violet Indy, if I went into everything I like, it would take years ;) I hate a lot, but I actually like a lot as well.

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy Pendant said:
I think your first paragraph is what I was trying to say but you said it better. I think many athletes are hot - my first crush was an athlete (and if my first crush had been five months earlier, it might have been Indy). But yeah, know the game!

And I'm going to bash the Yankees because they're in fourth place, so there ;-P

And I'm going to do the same thing to the Red Sox:D

But anyway as least you and I agree about the aspects on being a true sports fan. Yeah, I may have a dislike with many things but have many things that I like as well. This decade is horrible. I miss the 90's when things were more modest and when better music was being played then.

Last edited:

Indy Pendant

NYCGoldenIdol said:
And I'm going to do the same thing to the Red Sox.

But anyway as least you and I agree about the aspects on being a true sports fan. Yeah, I may have a dislike with many things but have many things that I like as well. This decade is horrible. I miss the 90's when things were more modest and when better music was being played then.

How are you going to bash the Red Sox for being in fourth place? (Heh.)

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy Pendant said:
How are you going to bash the Red Sox for being in fourth place? (Heh.)

I meant to say that I was going to bash them no matter where they are in the standings. I'm a Yankees fan and the Sox are arch-rivals. Hey, but the Sox are doing well, I'm not going to take that away but enjoy it while it lasts.

Indy Pendant

NYCGoldenIdol said:
I meant to say that I was going to bash them no matter where they are in the standings. I'm a Yankees fan and the Sox are arch-rivals. Hey, but the Sox are doing well, I'm not going to take that away but enjoy it while it lasts.

Actually, I've stopped bashing the Yankees because it's really uncomfortable to me to be a fan of a team doing so well and I don't want the bashing to turn back on me even if the team's still doing well.

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy Pendant said:
Actually, I've stopped bashing the Yankees because it's really uncomfortable to me to be a fan of a team doing so well and I don't want the bashing to turn back on me even if the team's still doing well.

I admit that I did some bashing of other teams when the Yankees were on fire during the 90's but I had to put an end to all that because I realized that people would just return that favor. Being a die-hard baseball fan can be really fun but a bit aggravating at times when fans just lose themselves with rage towards each other.

I also have been to Fenway Park in '03 for the Sox vs A's game. I went to all four of them since an old friend of mine and I were rooting for Ted Lilly at the time when he was pitching for the A's. I also took a picture of the ballpark.

Last edited:

AngieAki

I have a few more

PETA (hurst animals and goes way overboard)
People who don't understand what Magic(k)/Paganism/Witchcraft is and don't bother to. But will tell you how stupid you are for believing in it and generally harrass you.
Hippy Haters
War Loving *******s
People that think that Abstience Only Education is working
People that hate feminists
People that keep saying that Gear Guardian and I should date/that I like him. (I don't hate it, it just gets on my nervs, like I get it at least twice a week.)

NYCGoldenIdol

animal abuse
hardcore conservatives
this decade....all people seem to care about is their money, designer clothes, and fancy cars. So much superficiality and greed. I miss the 90's:(
Increase in rents(including NYC)
Increase in gas prices
foreclosures
America being divided. Thanks to the jerk in the white house.

Last edited: