let me know what you think?

DocWhiskey

I love your Indy artwork, but your Star Wars stuff is fantastic, man. That Bobba Fett is spot on. And the poster compositions are great. You got to do some more Indy drawings in color!

indyartist

being an artist myself, I appreciate the fact that you're actually hand drawing these and not working from photos on the computer that you can manipulate with photoshop. To me, that's not real art or talent although I guess it does take some skill with photoshop.

indyclone25

im glad you like them --- right now i'm into the sketch cards which are wildly popular, but i will be doing some posters soon , and in color .:D

lao che & sons

Indyclone25,

I've looked through all of your art work on this thread. You really have a great talent there. I'm really impressed. I love your posters of just indiana jones with different characters. I really love your sketch cards.

Keep up the good work;)

indyclone25

newest drawing

here is my newest piece of artwork---------------
scan0001.jpg

Robyn

That looks great Indyclone!! Especially love the shadowing! You know, I notice Indy's face has a resemblance to you in this drawing!

indyclone25

lol--- my wife said the same thing. but my face is a bit chubbier than his --- i may try and redo this drawing by adding something in the bottom of the drawing, maybe something action-oriented

Robyn

indyclone25 said:
lol--- my wife said the same thing. but my face is a bit chubbier than his --- i may try and redo this drawing by adding something in the bottom of the drawing, maybe something action-oriented

Can't wait to see more!(y)

Robyn

indyclone25 said:
did this last night ---------------
scan0004-6.jpg

This one looks like you again Mark! ;) LOVE the newest ones, I really love how you did the background setting and how you outlined them in a dark orange color, it's really beautiful! And that one of him on the horse is fantastic, the detail is great, one of my new favorites!

More soon I hope!

indyclone25

thanks robyn and indywolf15--- glad you enjoy it . i will be working on some new stuff soon , but not for the next coupla days ---as i will be attending the hollywood palms showing of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK on fridayand get the chance to meet Ms. Karen Allen at the q&a before the movies begins ..

Last edited:
indyclone25 said:
thanks robyn and indywolf15--- glad you enjoy it . i will be working on some new stuff soon , but not for the next coupla days ---as i will be attending the hoolywood palms showing of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK on fridayand get the chance to meet Ms. Karen Allen at the q&a before the movies begins ..
No problem. I won't be going anywere but waiting here for more artwork ;). BTW the drawings your doing looks a lot like you XD.