Hello

Hello everybody! My name is Clinton Mills and I am a huge Indiana Jones fan. My favorite film from the series is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I am also a Indiana Jones collector, however, my main concentration is collecting autographs from all those involved in the films. I have compiled a great collection of graphs with some rare names and hopefully I will be able to add many more names to my collection. If you want to talk Indy autograph feel free to shoot me a PM or email. I can't wait to get to know everybody.

Clinton

The Drifter

Welcome to The Raven, Clinton! Just mind the snakes, bugs, and rats. They don't bother anyone...that much.
There are a few members here who also collect autographs of the cast and crew. I'm sure if you dig around enough, you'll figure out who they are.

The Drifter said:
Welcome to The Raven, Clinton! Just mind the snakes, bugs, and rats. They don't bother anyone...that much.
There are a few members here who also collect autographs of the cast and crew. I'm sure if you dig around enough, you'll figure out who they are.

Thanks my friend, I am glad I found this place. It's nice to find a corner of the internet dedicated to my favorite film franchise.