Crown of Solomon

Tom Jones

Jeez, that's a really good find. I knew that a game was being made off of FOA (Fountain of Youth) but I didn't know one was being made from LC. Looks like this one could have potential too. :whip:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah I knew that. It's pretty cool, although the demo wasn't very good.

At last! Crown of Solomon update.

http://www.indylc2.com/

The update is on the forum. New screen capture and details on the completion rate. Seems like it's coming along nicely. Though the amount of background art still left to draw is somewhat alarming to me... I think this is going to be a real bad time for fan work like this with the release of Indy 4 on the horizon. He better haul ass toward completion before LucasArts decides to cut him off...

Finn

Staff member
No worries... Lucas has been known to leave projects that are clearly labeled as fanwork pretty much in peace. As long as no one tries to profit from it (and it looks amateur enough), they should have nothing to worry about.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
They were ripoffing original Lucas creations, this one is completely made up as they go along.

Professor Jones

Wow! At last! I was starting thinking that the project was abandoned... I'm glad to see someone is still working on it... I love the new Indy sprite: simply love it... The combination of colors is perfect! I would just let the hat a little leaned on the right side of the face, just as the old version: it add just that '30s touch.