I saw Indy and Marion drive away in the theater.

I saw them walk out of the church and get into a white convertible. You couldn't miss the red interior.

I'm pretty sure I saw it on USA Network too...

But I can't find the scene on any of the video releases.

Anyone else remember it?

Mickiana

I don't remember that, but then again I am getting older. I'm starting to worry now with all these missing scenes. Could it be early onset Alzheimer's?

Montana Smith

Mickiana said:
I don't remember that, but then again I am getting older. I'm starting to worry now with all these missing scenes. Could it be early onset Alzheimer's?

You really don't remember it?

I remember it, and I never even saw it in the cinema.

That means you missed the bit where they drove away while Mutt was still tying cans to the back of the car. He got dragged away at high speed, was swung across the other side of the road and crushed under the wheels of an oncoming truck.

Everyone in the audience cheered.

Indy's brother

It was definitely there. I remember a US flag on the back of their car. Here's a pic of the scene that was cut out for the dvd release:

p126654_large+bigfoot_monster_truck+side_view.jpg

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
You really don't remember it?

I remember it, and I never even saw it in the cinema.

That means you missed the bit where they drove away while Mutt was still tying cans to the back of the car. He got dragged away at high speed, was swung across the other side of the road and crushed under the wheels of an oncoming truck.

Everyone in the audience cheered.

*Smacks forehead.*

Colonel Corey

This is the most ridiculous thing Indy related I've ever heard. *Facepalm*
I mean, really? Indy's son, MUTT, being crushed? :rolleyes:

Toht's Arm

My friend's brother's exchange sister saw the scene, I'm sure of it. Apparently it's only on the Bulgarian HD-DVD version of the film, which was in very limited release.

Montana Smith

I'm fairly sure that Mutt's death scene is still available on Kazakhstani Betamax video. Borat is on record saying that it was his favourite part of the movie.