Who Would Make A Good Mutt Leading Lady?

Nurhachi1991

Kernunnos said:
obese970922.gif

Hopefully she'll eat him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mo_82.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Junior Jones said:
I can see all the droolers waving their arms, jumping up and down, and shouting "ME ME ME ME ME!"

Thanks for ruining my post...:eek:

Oh what the hell...:rolleyes:

"PICK ME!!!" ;)

Kaczor

I think that resurrected Elsa would be nice ;) Oh, and begining willl be like "Two Towers"! Elasa is falling down in Grail Temple but suddenly catches the Grail and... :D

G-Man

Hawkeye said:
A big one. Since seeing it, I have seen all of Ellen's movies. I sure am glad my girlfriend dragged me to Juno. ;)
It's awesome, really funny, Ellen is a knock-out. She amazing in Hard Candy and the best thing in X3... She would be brilliant as Mutt's squeeze, she reminds of a young Marion, in some respects...

indytim

So, it looks like the winner is ... Ellen Page! So, Mr Spielberg, you said at Cannes you'd be keeping your ear to the ground. The boys and girls of The Raven have spoken ... please put Ellen Page in Indy 5/The Further Adventures Of Mutt Part One (y) Many thanks in advance :D

MagicStick

Ellen Page is such an obvious choice. I'd go for

Kirsten Stewart (Panic Room, Into The Wild, In the Land Of Woman) :

kirstenui9.jpg

Kelli Garner (London, Thumbsucker, Dreamland):

kellyhr3.jpg

or Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Contact)

jennauw2.jpg

All very accomplished actresses.

Vance

You know what... I don't think I'm sold on any of these choices, because I don't, and can't, see them as anything but eye-candy for teenaged boys. Even going against 'Mutt', I would like to see a woman play the role.. not a pin-up.

indytim

Vance said:
You know what... I don't think I'm sold on any of these choices, because I don't, and can't, see them as anything but eye-candy for teenaged boys. Even going against 'Mutt', I would like to see a woman play the role.. not a pin-up.

Nowadays (and always, to be honest) most of the people who make it in Hollywood do so because of a combination of both their looks and acting talent ... just acting talent alone isn't going to get your face on the silver screen. A lot of the aforementioned actresses do have 'pin-up quality' but are also damn fine actresses as well. Don't forget that as well as Karen Allen being a great and entertaining actress to watch she was also voted one of the most beautiful women in the world by the readers of Harpers Bazaar in 1983.

A good example is the glamour shot of Kelli Garner above (good suggestion, by the way). It is somewhat of a contradiction to her recent role in 'Lars and the Real Girl', in which she looked rather plain and wore no make-up. That's just the Hollywood marketeers up to their old tricks again!

Salacious

Ugh....I dont want a Mutt movie.

Let LaBeof do Transformers, not Indy type adventures with Harrison in tow or not.

The idea of this kid becoming an Indy type makes me :sick: