Creepy Crawlies for Indy 4?

misnomer

the next disgusting scene will be harrison ford kissing the love interest, with his saggy cheeks wobbling like a bulldog.

FordFan

misnomer said:
the next disgusting scene will be harrison ford kissing the love interest, with his saggy cheeks wobbling like a bulldog.

I'll bet you kissing your boyfriend is much more disturbing.

FordFan

misnomer said:
ooooooooooooooo! I have a BOYFRIEND, by saying that you're insinuating that I'm a homosexual! LOL I got OWNED.

:rolleyes:

If you want to diss Ford in any shape or form, go to the Ain't It Cool News talkback where those bastard whiners dwell. You don't walk into a church and lambast Jesus, you don't go to San Francisco's AT&T Park and root for the Dodgers, and you don't come to Theraider.net to make Ford jokes. Not without me saying something about it, you don't.

ElodieJones

I want to see something different.
So no snakes, no bugs and no rats.

But why does it need to be many little animals ?
Why not a big animal, like a bear ?

Gobi-1

Wasps or killer bees. Indy has to smear himself with a quickly improvised repellant then walk through a cave full of them.

Gear

How about a scene where teen aged Shia LeBouf pops a HUGE zit and it splaters all over a Nazi Swastika? :sick:

Finn

Staff member
ElodieJones said:
And why not wolves ?
Wolves aren't disgusting. They're cute and fuzzy. Most of them just happen to have sharp teeth and bad temper... <small>bit like my ex.</small>

Last edited: