Indiana Jones in New Haven - news, updates and everything else

arkfinder said:
Man Indy cleans up real good. Can't wait to see more of him in his fadora! ;)

I hear that! I think this is the action scene where Shia's character is sorta meant to shine and I think this is probably the second action piece of the film because Indy's on campus. I am sure after this chase we will get tons of that familiar fedora!

arkfinder

Ya I think so also. It's kind of like Superman without his costume. But, I could see how maybe Dr. Jones is teaching (or something) and a ruckess arises and he hopes on a students motercycle.

I know, I know I'm way off but, that's how my mind works. Until we get more spoilers ;) .

arkfinder said:
Ya I think so also. It's kind of like Superman without his costume. But, I could see how maybe Dr. Jones is teaching (or something) and a ruckess arises and he hopes on a students motercycle.

I know, I know I'm way off but, that's how my mind works. Until we get more spoilers ;) .

Hey dude from what we have heard so far that seems to be pretty close. Apparently their is an anti-communist rally and Indy hears or sees a past enemy and pursues him. I am sure he tries to ask for Shia's motorcycle to which Shia responds "No" and then Indy tells him he can drive just follow the bad guy. That is what I have gathered from what I have seen.

Blue Jay

thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures.
the resemblence is uncanny.
although i really dont know about the whole son idea...

but hey, it is still indy :D

Dr.Sartorius

I'm still hoping he's not his son but CHUD seems to be right on the money with all the spoilers/rumors they've posted so far.

Blue Jay

Blue Jay said:
Hi, i am new to this board and i am so excited for indy 4. As a result i ended up watching tod with my mom.
I noticed during the scene in the palace where they are having "diner", indy is wearing the same colors. Brown pants and gray jacket. I dunno if anybody else noticed it ?
Coincidence? :hat:
greetz, Jay

@ arkfinder: thanks for the welcome :gun: and dr.satorius for the link!

Last edited:

meangene78

Marshall college

I'm working as a mason right now at Silliman college a dorm at yale.They were filming on college st thur and fri this week. Today i did see harrison in the chase scene and I noticed something funny. The plaque that reads silliman was replaced with marshall college, i also saw an extra wearing a "M" on his sweater. I'm thinking thats the fictional name of the university.

meangene78 said:
I'm working as a mason right now at Silliman college a dorm at yale.They were filming on college st thur and fri this week. Today i did see harrison in the chase scene and I noticed something funny. The plaque that reads silliman was replaced with marshall college, i also saw an extra wearing a "M" on his sweater. I'm thinking thats the fictional name of the university.

Cool. Thanks for posting man.

AHegele

Thats so cool! Good luck with the filming. Marshall is a fictional college as seen in Raiders, its named after producer Frank Marshall

AlivePoet

meangene78 said:

Shia's "Mutt" could be a play off the jocks at Marshall who are big on donning the "M's," thereby making the jocks the butt of his joke. Hmmm.... replace the "b" in "butt" with an "m" and what've you got? Maybe young Mutt is an English student specializing in semantics.

Dr.Sartorius

06292007-ford-2-wtnhtvblog.jpg

06292007-ford-3-wtnhtvblog.jpg

WTNH