Indiana Jones Kubrick

metalinvader

ijkub.jpg

http://www.wellofthesouls.com/

Looks like another one is coming out.Does anyone have the Indy that came out in the Star Wars kubricks line?

I've never picked up one because the price was way too much for something so bad looking. I've thought about it, but then think better of it.

Deckard

Anytime I search Kubrick for Stanley Kubrick related stuff on ebay I see these. I agree w/ ed, I don't really like them that much, they aren't really ugly, just not appealing to me.

Can someone explain the bearbrick "idol"? You can't just paint random things gold and call it an Indiana Jones idol.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the bear is Brody prepared to contact a "Top Man" at the Overlook Hotel, 1921.

Or would that be "Bottom Man?"

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
That 2 meter crystal bear toured Tokyo to promote the DVD and Blu release in 2008. But it seems there were also a limited number of 5 cm crystal bear keychains for Indy 4 preorders.

Were there any others? Just this, and Indy and the Idol, sold together or separately?

More pics...

281074277670_1_0_1.jpg

281074277670_2_0_1.jpg

281074277670_3_0_1.jpg

281074277670_4_0_1.jpg

281074277670_5_0_1.jpg

Last edited:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
So the Indy Kubrick and Idol Bearbrick each came as 2 sizes, with the smaller sizes being sold together. Here's a site that explains everything.

And just when you thought you had it all figured out...

goods_gsx08.jpg