Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

DutchIndy

I would love to help young/starting Indiana Jones collectors from Holland/Europe. I might got some books/comics to get a collection started. PM me if I can help out.

Billy Ray

bonoferox said:
I'll give away a jacketless Mutt (loose) if someone has a RPG Indy - can be loose and incomplete, just need the body.

Also need a spare pitfall / temple trap or LC Indy head if anyone has one.

Bonoferox, I do have a spare pitfall head. Here is a pic so you can see the paint apps, his eyes are a little wiggity wack IMO. Anyway, let me know if you want it.

Indy_031.jpg

ChromiumBlue37

Billy Ray said:
Bonoferox, I do have a spare pitfall head. Here is a pic so you can see the paint apps, his eyes are a little wiggity wack IMO. Anyway, let me know if you want it.

Indy_031.jpg

This is the RPG Indy body with the Pitfall Indy head on it? Will the head simply pop-off and then fit the ball socket on the RPG body?

Looks GOOD!

Billy Ray

The pitfall head fits on the RPG Indy body, but it is kind of a loose fit. It won't fall off or anything, but it is definitely loose. Personally, I coated the ball on the neck post with a little bit of clear coat and let it dry to tighten up the joint. Head still moves around fine. Others have used hot glue to do the same thing.

Incidentally, the Pitfall head also fits on the KOTCS Indy with jacket much the same (a little loose) and the spike trap head is the same for both figures as well.

Indy_045.jpg

bonoferox

ChromiumBlue37 said:
This is the RPG Indy body with the Pitfall Indy head on it? Will the head simply pop-off and then fit the ball socket on the RPG body?

Looks GOOD!

^^ What he said :)

tnswman

I still think that the LC Indy's head with the new paint job ( Not bearded ) is the best looking head on the KOTCS body.

Lambonius

I may be wrong, but I've spent some time comparing the sculpts of LC Indy with the others, and I'd be willing to bet money that his face sculpt is the EXACT SAME sculpt as Temple Trap Indy; it's just that the paint app and the base color of the plastic is different enough that they look completely different. Compare the profile views of each--specifically the shape of the nose and ears. It's the same sculpt. When I get home from work I'll try to put up some comparison pics.

ChromiumBlue37

With gratitude and pride, I can confirm that TNSWMAN IS a man of his word.

This afternoon I received a WONDERFUL Akator Playset and perfectly painted and carded Henry Jones Sr. I cannot thank you enough, Sir! What a great day you have made for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D

bonoferox

ChromiumBlue37 said:

This afternoon I received a WONDERFUL Akator Playset and perfectly painted and carded Henry Jones Sr. I cannot thank you enough, Sir! What a great day you have made for me.

Very cool! :)

QBComics

ChromiumBlue37 said:

Good news! I always trusted him, though. :)

ChromiumBlue37

This is just better than Christmas. I was having a very boring day and this bundle of joy shows up here at the office. Fantastic! I am going to crack it open at home and take pictures! :whip:

Nurhachi1991

Yes!!!! When I got home today guess what was waiting on my doorstep? My Mutt figure that tnswman sent me!!! Thanks tnswman! You really made my day (y) :hat:

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:

My pleasure bro!! I am so glad hat it arrived in time for the week-end :) Is that playset not AMAZING!!!!

tnswman

Marty Jones said:
I really liked the Last Crusade Indy's likeness. Probably my favorite actually.

The newer released figures have the redish beard goe from them which makes it look so much better

I had thought the sculpt was the same too but I am just not sure..It may be the different painting though.

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yes!!!! When I got home today guess what was waiting on my doorstep? My Mutt figure that tnswman sent me!!! Thanks tnswman! You really made my day (y) :hat:

Enjoy that figure my man :) I hope everyoe else get's there stuff soon.I sent it all together.

I wil be giving more stuff away in the next week or so

ChromiumBlue37

tnswman said:
My pleasure bro!! I am so glad hat it arrived in time for the week-end :) Is that playset not AMAZING!!!!

OMG -I about wrecked driving home in traffic because I could not leave the damned box alone in the passenger seat!

At least that Mutt with the Python figure can be used to help Indy out of the dry sand pit! I am saving the opening of my Akator for tomorrow, when I will have all day to set it up and straighten up my Indy room.

YAYYYY Thanks again, TNSWMAN! You're the greatest! You made my week and week-end!!!! (y)