back from Guyana

indyt

Hey guys. Just got back from my mission trip in Guyana. It was awesome. Only two days into the trip and I was nicknamed Indy!! It was a great adventure, especially spiritually. Not only did we preach the gospel but I was actually involved in an exorcism. I know there are skeptics out there, but what I witnessed was supernatural and awesome. My wife and I are going to the Cayman islands and Jamaica in October. Cant wait! " The man in the hat is back, but this time he is taking along his wife!"

Canyon

Indyt, welcome back! Great to hear that you had a good time. :D The exorcism sounds fascinating.

Like I mentioned in your other thread, my father was born in Guyana, and I look forward to seeing the pics. ;)

roundshort

indyt said:
Hey guys. Just got back from my mission trip in Guyana. It was awesome. Only two days into the trip and I was nicknamed Indy!! It was a great adventure, especially spiritually. Not only did we preach the gospel but I was actually involved in an exorcism. I know there are skeptics out there, but what I witnessed was supernatural and awesome. My wife and I are going to the Cayman islands and Jamaica in October. Cant wait! " The man in the hat is back, but this time he is taking along his wife!"

WOW, with the amount I have traveled, and things I have scene I have become very, very jaded. Your story sounds pretty cool, though. I am not religous, but I respect those who are. I hope your trip was good, and profitable! I have a good friend from the Caymen islands, I hope to make it there to visit him soon. Tell us about the exorcism.

monkey

Did you go to "Devil's Island"?

That is Guyana right???

Sounds like quite the adventure.

Like to hear more about the exorcism.......