$2000 figure with real human hair ... You have GOT to be kidding me....

I'll post my review when mine arrives (approx. mid-July).... looking forward to owning a museum quality piece rather than just another action figure or toy. Anyone that follows Star Wars collectibles is familiar with the MANY items they have in this price range. And remember - they are not for everyone. They are extremely limited, all hand-made and very time consuming to assemble. I read they can only produce approx. 20-25 Cinemaquettes per month.

More to follow once I have him in-hand.

Indy fan 235

The costume looks great but the face looks off. Besides, I hate stray hairs from peoples heads. Why the hell would I spend 2 grand on some for a doll?

Marty Jones

Anyone who would buy one of these is out of his mind in my book. :sick: Then again, some people think the amount of money I dump into my show cars is extreme, so maybe I'm not one to talk. lol

You'd think if they were planning on charging thousands of dollars for one it would at least look a lot more like Harrison.

tnswman

Marty Jones said:
Anyone who would buy one of these is out of his mind in my book. :sick: Then again, some people think the amount of money I dump into my show cars is extreme, so maybe I'm not one to talk. lol

You'd think if they were planning on charging thousands of dollars for one it would at least look a lot more like Harrison.

The Company is actually sending me one because they "want" me to have it and I really am only interested in the Autograph of Harrison because the look of the face is NOTHING to be proud of :( Maybe the final will look better :(

Hey tnswman,

I saw this close up and personal at SDCC and interviewed the President of Toynami. They have been shipping for weeks and was wondering when we can expect your review? I'm curious as to what other uber-collectors think of this piece as I've been a big fan since since it was first shown at SDCC 2006!

LD