• L'actualité d'Indiana Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones Chronicles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KDuncan

You're right, it is pretty useless.

So I'll join in! :D

I voted for The Raider, primarilly because TIE never really was that high on my list and IJ.com seems to have very little good information.

IndyBuff

The Raider got my vote (great news and The Raven boards, you can't go wrong there) but I enjoy going to the other sites too. :whip:

San Holo

You would think indianajones.com would have a better site than it does. There is very little new/useful information for a official Indy website :confused:

IndyBuff

San Holo said:
You would think indianajones.com would have a better site than it does. There is very little new/useful information for a official Indy website :confused:

No kidding. There are some cool features on there but they update every couple of months and have little news on Indy IV and everything else. Hopefully they'll update more as Indy IV draws closer (but I wouldn't count on it.)

Years ago I would've said Indyfan, but it died a slow and painful death. The official Indy site has improved a little since the release of the DVD's but it's no where near as good as TR.N and TIE. But... in the end, I voted for TheRaider.net.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
TheRaider.net dude... I have been going to that site for years... Though it took me ages just to be able to join the Raven.