Body Art

Gear

Ya now Angie this is weird; its almost like we're here at the same time posting things in real time.

OHMYGOD!! I hope we didn't rip a hole in the SPACE/TIME CONTINUEOM!!

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
Ya now Angie this is weird; its almost like we're here at the same time posting things in real time.

OHMYGOD!! I hope we didn't rip a hole in the SPACE/TIME CONTINUEOM!!
OMG!!! I'LL GET THE DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Finn

Staff member
Semi-serious Moderator Note

Kids... no ravening while you're drunk, please.

deckard24

gear guardian said:
I hope that if I have a girl friend when/if I get a tat she wouldn't overly influence my decision.... :( :eek:

Hey check out this totaly cool and completely intelegent guy:

stupid-500.jpg
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! LMAO ROTFL

This guy is the big winner!!

Gear

deckard24 said:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! LMAO ROTFL

This guy is the big winner!!

Yeah,

rule: No tatooing while your drunk

Geez...

I know a guy who has a tatoo of an eagle on his arm which he barely remembers getting. He only remembers the first part; he and some friends were high and drunk and he thought it would be cool to get a tat so his friend started designing a heart shape (by hand) with the tatoo gun but then started to trip out on acid so they had to turn it into an Eagle.
Its not too bad. You can hardly see the mistake but its shure has bled over the years...

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
Yeah,

rule: No tatooing while your drunk

Geez...

I know a guy who has a tatoo of an eagle on his arm which he barely remembers getting. He only remembers the first part; he and some friends were high and drunk and he thought it would be cool to get a tat so his friend started designing a heart shape (by hand) with the tatoo gun but then started to trip out on acid so they had to turn it into an Eagle.
Its not too bad. You can hardly see the mistake but its shure has bled over the years...

Lol.

Gear- CLEAN YOUR INBOX!!! I want to reply to your message but can't. Delete ***** delete.

RelicHunter

Last summer I got the jack sparrow tattoo on my arm, looks Great. This summer I am going to have fawkes from Harry Potter done on my leg.