• Bugs

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Rats

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ants

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

DocWhiskey

Definetly the ToD scene with all the bugs. I really have no problem with snakes, rats, ants, or bugs but it took A LOT of balls to do what Capshaw did. That's the main reason why I picked it. Doody was pretty tough with the rats, same goes for Molina and the tarantulas, but Capshaw takes the cake for me.

DoomTown

DocWhiskey said:
Definetly the ToD scene with all the bugs. I really have no problem with snakes, rats, ants, or bugs but it took A LOT of balls to do what Capshaw did. That's the main reason why I picked it. Doody was pretty tough with the rats, same goes for Molina and the tarantulas, but Capshaw takes the cake for me.

I agree, I think mine is also the "Temple of Doom" bug scene...I think we all share in the characters dread when they find out they are covered in bugs. Big ones.:eek:

Niteshade007

I have a phobia of snakes, so I have to go with the snake scene. And Capshaw may have been covered with bugs, but Allen was in a short dress, shoeless, and carrying something that attracted the snakes to her. I say she takes the cake for bravest stunt.

Not that I would want to do what Capshaw did, but I'm be more comfortable with that than what Allen did. The rats don't bother me at all, and always felt that was kind of a lame creepy crawly scene.

aJakeinthePlane

Niteshade007 said:
Allen was in a short dress, shoeless, and carrying something that attracted the snakes to her. I say she takes the cake for bravest stunt.

Yeah, But most of them were just legless lizards.

AnImaginaryBoy

I voted for ants, just because whenever I see ants swarming, it makes my skin crawl. Also, out of all the creepy crawlies we see, they're the only ones who actually kill anybody!

Dewy9

Even though the snakes and ants are the only ones that want to kill the characters, the one that makes my skin crawl is ToD's insects and bugs. I don't think I could have done that if I was in Capshaw's place.

Number 1: Snakes have to be my favorite...would you know a poisonous snake from any other in the dark or not?

Number 2: The Ants were much better than expected! They were far more threatening than...

Number 3: Rats! Eh..they swam, they scurried, they squealed, if they bit someone sure, dropping into your hair isn't too shabby

Number 4: Bugs...they're dirty and well, they're dirty

JP Jones

In terms of ickiness, it was the bugs with the snakes close behind.
In terms of overall creepiness, The ants win. They had such a feeling of danger. It was a very creative concept.
The ants also were the only ones that changed the way I looked at them. It used to be that when I saw a swarm of fire ants, I'd say "they're just ants" Now hwen I see that my skin crawls.
Overall
1.Ants
2.Snakes
3.Bugs
4.Rats

The Drifter

The snakes frighten me the most. I could deal with bugs, ants, and rats. But, if I was thrown into a pit full of snakes - I believe I would die of shock long before I even got bit.

But, the coolest one in the movies are the ants. Not only is it the creepy-crawly scene for the movie, it's also one of the biggest fight scenes to boot.

The bugs are pretty creepy, and being in a dark tunnel like that would make it even worse. But, I never had a big fear of bugs of any sort.

And, rats don't bother me at all. I had two pet rats who I cuddled with on a daily basis.

In order for me:

1-Snakes
2-Ants
3-Bugs
4-Rats

Cole

The snakes are the most iconic...............but based on the actually scenes themselves, I went with the ants because I felt they were the most threatening.

indyartist

the bugs scene actually made it all the more intense and on the edge of your seat with the ceiling with spikes closing down on them. The degree of crucial was next in the rats scene with the fire. Then the ants and then the snakes regarding the crucial factor of all the scenes.