The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull Videos

Professor Jones

Hello everybody! I was wondering if there's any website which allows to download all the severals video that have been published in the web about Indy shooting: interview, journalist reports, previews (such the one on the official website), fan-video, and so on... I would love to download them and keep them as "souvenir" of this production phase. It will enter Indy-fan history, besides...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Dude, look up Youtube! There's tons of stuff on what you're looking for. Don't know how you would get it off there, but you could at least get an account and fill up an entire playlist with the stuff.

Professor Jones

Violet Indy said:
Dude, look up Youtube! There's tons of stuff on what you're looking for. Don't know how you would get it off there, but you could at least get an account and fill up an entire playlist with the stuff.

Of course I've already enjoyed all Youtube videos about Indy 4, but my problem is how to save 'em on my hard disk. I've got a good ripping program but it's not the same thing than download them because it clips just a minor part of the screen and the quality is not the same.

By the way, of course it is legal! Most of them videos are put by fans to share them with other fans. And even the official videos are put on the web to being enjoyed by us.

Dr.Sartorius said:
Let's hope that's not Lucasfilm's marketing strategy.

Given that the website now has Paramount information at the bottom, I think they're taking the lead with marketing, or, at least, having a bigger role.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
It isn't available in HD as it's just a compilation of clips from the DVD interviews.