Covers Of Upcoming Books

Dr. Indy Jones

AWESOME!!! NICE FIND!!!

51-7Q-cyC7L._SS500_.jpg

Ska

Man, Indy looks mad!

He has that "Mutt, go upstairs and clean your room!" look in his eyes.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Interesting how the Ultimate Guide cover has Indy, Mutt and Henry Snr only. Hmmmmm...... possible spoiler!

Dr.Sartorius

And here's the cover and description for the Indiana Jones Handbook:

51EkOfxicnL._SS500_.jpg

For every fan who's dreamed of cracking a bullwhip, rescuing lost treasures, and evading giant runaway boulders, The Indiana Jones Handbook offers all the tips and tricks of the adventurer's trade. Complete with step-by-step instructions, helpful diagrams, and full-color photography from the Indiana Jones films, readers will learn:
How to ride an elephant
How to identify booby traps
How to fend off a gang of swordsmen
How to blend into foreign cultures
How to avoid the wrath of God
And much, much more.

Arriving just in time for the premiere of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, this action-packed handbook is essential reading for fans of all ages.

http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Handbook-Complete-Adventurer%C3%86s/dp/1594742219/ref=pd_sim_b_title_1

metalinvader

Violet Indy said:
That is cool. So many awesome books, so little money in the kitty. :rolleyes:

Not only the books but the figures and other stuff...It's going to be a tough year on our wallets!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Let's put it this way. If it's supposed to be the Ultimate Guide, I would have thought various characters from all the films would be dotted on the cover, but alas, no. They decided to put just Indy, Henry Snr and Mutt. Hence, why I said what I said. I agree, I might be reading into it too much, but remember it's just speculation, like the rest of the threads on new merchandise and KOTCS.

Violet Indy said:
Let's put it this way. If it's supposed to be the Ultimate Guide, I would have thought various characters from all the films would be dotted on the cover, but alas, no. They decided to put just Indy, Henry Snr and Mutt. Hence, why I said what I said. I agree, I might be reading into it too much, but remember it's just speculation, like the rest of the threads on new merchandise and KOTCS.

No, I understand what you meant and I agree the insinuation is there to a degree... I still think it's just reading a bit much into it. The cover works aesthetically... and that's all I take from it.

metalinvader

Yup! I have the giant Star Wars one and the Rocky one,I actually have the Indy one on pre-order.This book will kick ass!:whip: