Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

mutt willams said:
no its true...

He was referring to the last spoiler; that and the one before it were complete BS. The rest were true.

What I'd love to know is how someone who hates Harry Potter in all its incarnations; hates the author; hates the fans; can know so much about something he hates so deeply. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? That's like a raging atheist who hates religion becoming an expert on theology. :rolleyes:

Montana_Jones

Hawkeye said:
He was referring to the last spoiler; that and the one before it were complete BS. The rest were true.

What I'd love to know is how someone who hates Harry Potter in all its incarnations; hates the author; hates the fans; can know so much about something he hates so deeply. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? That's like a raging atheist who hates religion becoming an expert on theology. :rolleyes:
I basically know SH!T about Harry Potter.

That list was copy and pasted from a site. Know the difference.

|ZiR|

Montana_Jones said:
The following has been copypasta'd...

"The final book in the series, and much more important than any other. This is because at least 100 characters died in this book, increasing the lulz potential tenfold. Naturally, spoilers were released days before the global release, and the trolls came out from their mothers' basements in full force to ruin everyone's fun. Here are those spoilers now, representing the ruination of Potterfags worldwide:

* Voldemort kills Burbage on pg. 12
* Hedwig gets fursecuted by an unnamed Death Eater on pg. 56
* George Weasley loses an ear
* Mad-Eye is shot in the face with a killing curse and falls off his broom, confirmed dead on pg. 78
* Ron cockblocks Harry on page 99.
* Scrimgeour is confirmed dead on pg. 159
* Wormtail becomes an hero when his own silver hand chokes him to death on pg. 471
* Ted Tonks (father of Nymphadora Tonks) dies
* Dobby gets shanked on pg. 476
* Snape gets bitten on the neck by Nagini, dies on pg. 658. Turns out he was good all along.
* Fred Weasley gets blown up, dies on pg. 637 (Percy cries like a *****)
* Harry is pwned by Voldemort on pg. 704
* Hangs out with Dumbledore, comes back to life on pg. 724
* Voldemort's own spell backfires on him (WHAT A ****ING NUB), unintentionally making him an hero on pg. 744
* Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 745
* The Sword of Griffindor can destroy Horcruxes.
* Ron Destroys the Locket.
* Hufflepuff's cup was in Gringotts.
* Ravenclaw's Crown was in the Room of Requirement.
* HARRY WAS THE LAST HORCRUX OMFG!!!
* Neville cuts off Nagini's head.
* Tonks and Lupin have a son.
* Bill and Fleur have a daughter.
* Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo.
* Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
* Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius
* The final lines are, "I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."
* Harry, a grossly fat middle-aged man who looks like Pruitt Taylor Vince, wakes in his cell at a psychiatric institution, discovering that the whole thing was only a dream, and begins to self-mutilate his forehead with a zig-zag cut."

My work here is done! Thank you and goodnight!:sleep:

Oh, and don't get butthurt either.

Montana_Jones said:
I obviously don't care about it one way or the other.(y) So, Harry Potter-fags, I have grounds for spoilers whether you idiots like it or not. Nope, I'm not trolling, just voicing my displeasure for an overhyped and overpopular series. If you don't like my own opinion about the "series" I don't care, again.:sleep:

Montana_Jones said:
I said not to get butthurt about it.:rolleyes::sick:

All that, plus an article from Encyclopedia Dramatica. Good Lord, get thee back to 4chan and never return.

YouNeverKnow

Where did you see Amy Adams? Curious.

Anyway, I'm glad that this latest trailer actually seems to show mostly scenes from the first half of the book. The other trailers seemed like an even mix of what should be in both one AND two, so I'm glad this one is less misleading. Of course, anybody can make a great trailer, I just hope that this movie is a repeat of what I thought was a very successful 6th movie after a dreadful 5th.

kongisking

Pale Horse said:
uh... I didn't know Amy Adams was in this one... :p :hat: :gun: :whip:

I'll forgive you just this once, mostly because I actually found that pretty funny...

Now, as for my opnion of this film, I am SUPER EXCITED that DH is being split. This will allow for more scenes from the book to be adapted, whch is all we really want, isn't it?