Tetralogy Montage [alpha version]

-Jones-

Enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTD6RdzNz0s&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTD6RdzNz0s&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Benraianajones

Nice, I enjoy seeing montages with clips of all Indy's adventures!

You know how you started by showing each of the artifacts, I thought it'd be a nice idea to have a few clips of the major Indy enemy deaths towards the end as the theme tune started to come to a close. *Imagines theme ending as Spalko's ashes go in to the air, or the ark's lid lands back after falling from the sky*

-Jones-

Benraianajones said:
You know how you started by showing each of the artifacts, I thought it'd be a nice idea to have a few clips of the major Indy enemy deaths towards the end as the theme tune started to come to a close. *Imagines theme ending as Spalko's ashes go in to the air, or the ark's lid lands back after falling from the sky*

Interesting idea :]. I will think about it!

Remember this is only a rough cut ;).

James

I think it works better without the Macguffins at the beginning. Indy retrieving the fedora and shooting the swordsman are perfect bookends.

00:55 - That double punch is classic Indiana Jones. I never tire of watching it.

02:29 - Indy slamming the Nazi's head against the dash is an inspired choice for that section of the March. But it feels like it's just slightly off by a few seconds. (Indy starts slamming before the music.)

Overall, really nice work.

Professor Jones

Really nice.

I would improve the editing of the artifacts themes in the first part and I would cut the Crusade-sunset-ending scene. Just a suggestion not a critic! ;)

That montage had give me the confirmation of how different is KOCTS photography respect the first three movies... very green and more inconsistent. The first three movies photography seemed to enlighten much more the colors (notice the red-tone presence) and the contrast, giving the movies more "body".