Official Site Updates and new look

davidsal

Spielbergfilms.com is announcing that the OS has been updated!!!

But, for now there´s somekind of a glitch.:(

Ska

YES! Finally an update (well, it looks like one's in process).

Yeah, the site's kinda messed up at the moment...which means that something is happening! (y)

Cool little flash-thingy intro!:whip:

torao

Moderator Emeritus
YIIIIIIHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWW!

Just saw it as well.

http://spielbergfilms.com/indy4/1561
October 31, 2007
Official Indiana Jones site gets a new life
It's the moment fans have been awaiting since the title of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was announced back in September: The official Indiana Jones Web site has now updated with not only new content, but an exciting new look! Check it out at indianajones.com now!

Hereby I see my thoughts about the payment Steven Awalt is entitled to, confirmed.

Edit:
Oh dear. I feel so stupid for getting excited over the sole announcement of a website update.

Edit:
Oh. There's a new ..."loading icon". I'm stunned.

bergstrom

When there's a new 4 minute, make it 6 minute (for making us wait soooooooooo long) web documentary, then and ONLY then, will I regard the official site as UPDATED.

Berg

Ska

6 minutes?!

Hell, they might as well post the official movie!

;)

Both have about the same chance of happening.

Seriously though...sure they might update it a little...and we'll be happy for a week...

...and then we'll want more...and more...and more.

It will never end.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
At last they've completed "principle photography."
Now they can shoot the kinky unprincipled stuff for the unrated DVD edition!

(Seriously, the videos are slick, but someone can't spell. They still need to fix the 9906573 typo.)

Zorg

The new wrap video is very nice, very nice indeed. And the look and feel of the site is much better now. Worthy of Indiana Jones, and it gets much better when it's all 'complete' with info on KotCS. The galleries section is wonderful!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Had a quick look... It is better than the crap they had before. At least now they have stuff from the other films as well as KOTCS. And did you see the Crystal Skull icon? Looked really cool.

At long last! Nice update though I'm a bit nostalgic for the old site. Those subtle shades of beige and brown... the simple navigation. *sigh*

nzlc

I like the site really good!You know how it has community coming soon are they going to make a forum?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Funny, the old site is back. Perhaps they're still working on something while the US sleeps and the rest of the world's 6.6 billion population is trying to access the new features. :rolleyes:

VP said:
Funny, the old site is back. Perhaps they're still working on something while the US sleeps and the rest of the world's 6.6 billion population is trying to access the new features. :rolleyes:

What? The new site is still up and functioning for me...

Only difference is the music is back to starting automatically like it did before. When I accessed the new site earlier in the day, the music started only if you turned it on.

Indie House

Hmmm... checked it this morning before work and everyrthing looked great. Had another look at work and the old site was back...

:confused: