sword from irina spalko

SYLWEK823

I have two questions to you first where is going to buy the original sword from irina spalko so like in the film .second where is going to buy so dressed in remarkable black leather gloves she wore which on hands irina spalko in the film .

LostArk

The sword she carried was a rapier. Swords are pretty easy to find online if you have the search skillz. About the costume, are you referring to the whole thing or just the gloves?

Deckard

What she uses is a Rapier.

I have already been looking for one for about 4 months, way b4 the film even came out. What is comes down to is there aren't any replica swords of this sort available, and the real deal is going to cost you between $1,000 and $3,000.

SYLWEK823

who designed irina spalko leather gloves . who produced for the film indiana jones 4 leather gloves for irina spalko .

Quickening

I used to collect swords and the trouble I find with "movie swords" is that it's very rare you'll find one that is made to be used in a real conflict, tempered steel etc. Not that you'd need it for that, but fans tend to want items to be genuine. An aluminium and hollow sword just isn't the same as a sharpened steel one.
For UK buys Id recommend Blades UK and recommend staying away from Battle Orders.

Agent Z

Deckard said:
What she uses is a Rapier.

I have already been looking for one for about 4 months, way b4 the film even came out. What is comes down to is there aren't any replica swords of this sort available, and the real deal is going to cost you between $1,000 and $3,000.

I would think, given some time, we will start seeing KOTCS replica swords coming out.

I have no idea as to what they would cost...or if they would come close to passing for the real blades though.

Did they bring out replica swords for any recent films, like the Pirates of the Caribbean series? :confused:

EDIT: Looks like they have POTC replicas.

It also appears that you are going to pay some JACK (no pun intended) for a sword/rapier, one way or the other.

Last edited: