OPERATION: Daybreak

Patrick

Operation: Daybreak

I was watching this movie on the assasination of the "butcher of prague". I believe it was called "Operation:Daybreak" I thought it was a great movie, a sad, war is terrible sort of film. They have later in the film, what happened after that, Hitler took revenge on a city of Lidbich(?) murdering all the men, and sending the rest to concentration camps. so they have the story of the chezch underground fighting back. the film made me sad, and angry, not of the soldiers, but the ones of authority(I'm saying that it was a good movie).

I was wondering if anyone of you have seen it, or know about this particular story. I haven't really found any information on these particular events. Thanks.

Patrick

sorry to double post but the title is supposed to be

OPERATION : Daybreak

<small>You mean all with capitals? Sure thing, been there, done that. -Finn</small>

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

no, I didn't see a fedora, there are some helmets though...I'm not sure, I'll have to get back to you on the dvd. I think you could probably get it at amazon. It's a 1976 movie, and starring Tim Bottom, and some other actors that you may have heard of.