My Favourite Movies

A

Aussie Jones

For me the greatest movies that I've seen are Indiana Jones, Star Wars, E.T., Lord of the Rings, Ben-Hur, Humphery Bogart and Alfred Hitckcock's films, Charlie Chaplin's City Lights, Limelight, Modern Times, The Great Dictator, The Kid, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, American Graffiti, Blade Runner, 2001 A Space Odessy, The Sound of Music, and Schindler's List.

At the moment my two favourite films are Raiders of the Lost Ark and Star Wars A New Hope.

If anyone has a similar taste in movies could you please suggest other films that I would like.

I actually just watched This Gun For Hire the other day for the first time....... I quite enjoyed that one!

Since you like Hitchcock, then I'd recommend this Hitchcokian type thriller... Charade starring Cary Grant & Audrey Hepburn.

And if you haven't checked the Bogart flick Dark Passage, then you might enjoy that one too.

A

Aussie Jones

I forgot to mention that I like David Lean and Oliver Stone movies.

Finn

Staff member
You know, your taste is so wide that we could name <i>any</i> movie that is also considered a <i>good</i> movie and it would hold a referendum to some of those mentioned on your list...