TheRaider.net
 

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Collecting Indy
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #526
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
None taken.
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #527
throwmetheidol
IndyFan
 
throwmetheidol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Prairies - Canada
Posts: 633
Original artwork from the sticker set for the (international) YOUNG INDIANA JONES release on VHS in 2000...

throwmetheidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #528
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwmetheidol
Original artwork from the sticker set for the (international) YOUNG INDIANA JONES release on VHS in 2000...


Nice. Yours?
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #529
InexorableTash
IndyFan
 
InexorableTash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo
Then they must have been a U.K. AND Australia exclusive because our very own, Violet, has posted about a Young Indy map which is what the stickers were meant for. (Can't find her posts about it.)

For posterity:

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost....3&postcount=17

Sad that only the chapters that got a VHS release got the artwork. (I'm always on the hunt for appropriate album art and/or chapter-appropriate imagery for the music site.) Notice that the Art Deco-esque typeface used for the chapter titles matches that used in the VHS box cover itself.
InexorableTash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #530
throwmetheidol
IndyFan
 
throwmetheidol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Prairies - Canada
Posts: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
Nice. Yours?

No. I have all the CD's from the company that produced the campaign for the 2000 VHS release. VERY high resolution files for the map, stickers, posters, banners, floor decals, etc.

Acquired from a former Lucasfilm employee while I lived in CA managing Sansweet's collection in 2000/2001.
throwmetheidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #531
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwmetheidol
No. I have all the CD's from the company that produced the campaign for the 2000 VHS release. VERY high resolution files for the map, stickers, posters, banners, floor decals, etc.

Acquired from a former Lucasfilm employee while I lived in CA managing Sansweet's collection in 2000/2001.

Thanks. You gotta love those Lucasfilm employees!
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #532
InexorableTash
IndyFan
 
InexorableTash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwmetheidol
No. I have all the CD's from the company that produced the campaign for the 2000 VHS release. VERY high resolution files for the map, stickers, posters, banners, floor decals, etc.

*cough* *sputter* You don't say?

Perchance have any of the missing treasures discussed over on this thread?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18008

That is to say, the poster artwork without the titles for Trenches, Hawkmen, Daredevils and Hollywood Follies. And is there anything that was not actually used, e.g. artwork for chapters that didn't make it onto VHS? (I wonder how late in the process they decided which made the cut.)
InexorableTash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #533
InexorableTash
IndyFan
 
InexorableTash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 707
Ooops, and Peacock's Eye.
InexorableTash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #534
throwmetheidol
IndyFan
 
throwmetheidol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Prairies - Canada
Posts: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by InexorableTash
*cough* *sputter* You don't say?

Perchance have any of the missing treasures discussed over on this thread?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18008

That is to say, the poster artwork without the titles for Trenches, Hawkmen, Daredevils and Hollywood Follies. And is there anything that was not actually used, e.g. artwork for chapters that didn't make it onto VHS? (I wonder how late in the process they decided which made the cut.)

No missing treasures, sorry. These CD's contain final packaging artwork as well as the artwork for the banners, posters and floor decals. Also the art for the map and the stickers.
throwmetheidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #535
Cliff Gobler
IndyFan
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
Will this Raiders model dio be shown soon? Really want to see it after seeing the incredible dios in the other customs thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

Cliff Gobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #536
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Gobler
Will this Raiders model dio be shown soon? Really want to see it after seeing the incredible dios in the other customs thread!

It won't live up to your expectation so it's best leaving as a mystery!! That is until some skips by...
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #537
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..


Oh! Sprocket, how we tempt each other...so, in true Lando Calrissian "I'm sorry, too...".











Come and play, see the wondeful images of this magnificant model....





JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #538
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
and for the record...I also have part deux!



18 pages of hi-res of how to create the greatest model ever...
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #539
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984


Ho!Ho!Ho!


JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #540
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Nice reference from the UK beano...

JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #541
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Go on! You know you want to...











JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:24 AM   #542
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984


JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #543
IndyTheBest
IndyFan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15
Okay :(

I do have the "Marvel Super Special 30 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" comic, but, as I've canceled my good internet service (and now I'm using ye ol' dial-up) I can't Upload a 60mb file.... '-' that's bad...
IndyTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #544
Cliff Gobler
IndyFan
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..


It's been six weeks since this was posted and I don't think "sprocket" is going to make his presence felt - any chance we're ever going to see this?
Cliff Gobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #545
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Gobler
It's been six weeks since this was posted and I don't think "sprocket" is going to make his presence felt - any chance we're ever going to see this?

Wow, has it been six weeks. Life is just passing by...
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #546
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
Wow, has it been six weeks. Life is just passing by...

Seeing that little Rocket has come out to play I now have a debt to pay...enjoy!!







































JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 AM   #547
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984








JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #548
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
Wow, has it been six weeks. Life is just passing by...
An impressive breakdown of the military modeler issue...thanks. This thread is on steroids.

Love the tank detail... Like the watermark!

Last edited by Rocket Surgeon : 08-19-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #549
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member
 
JuniorJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scannerland.
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon
An impressive breakdown of the military modeler issue...thanks. This thread is on steroids.

Love the tank detail... Like the watermark!

One does try to keep things fresh in hope that other will take the time and share in this thread.

The watermark is very special, it's my BADGE of honor as I belong to a very special CLUB!!

But what a lovely boy polite boy you are! Here's more TOSH...









JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #550
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
One does try to keep things fresh in hope that other will take the time and share in this thread.
Hope springs eternal...I see you've dropped your "badge"...is this courage?
...don't be surprised when you see it in spanish!
Looks ceramic!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
But what a lovely boy polite boy you are! Here's more TOSH...
Its early yet...

Oh, and until I have something to volley, I'll just complain:


Last edited by Rocket Surgeon : 08-19-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.