Save one life!

Insomniac

FishbowlHead23 said:
It's not even a question. I'd save my best friend if it were a real life scenario. I think it's pathetic chose to save Indiana Jones. Just proves some people need to leave their mothers basement and prioritize better. (y)
I'm sure some people love there mothers very much.

peterlally

Well as only one of those choices actually exists its an easy choice. Or are they both in my head....

Oh no not again!!

My Pills My Pills....

Mrs_Fedora

My best friend ofcourse, and then we would save Indy (If he didn´t save himself already.. what i expect he is going to do).

Muttette

What if I'm amazingly cool like Indy and can save both at the same time? XD

Alas I'm not... if it were up to me all three of us would be pushing up those daisys... ^_^'

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
"Across the airy mountian.
Down the rushing glen.
I dare not go a-hunting.
For fear of little men."

I shall leave this topic. It is growing more than I want for an Indiana Jones topic to be. Also, extra points for who can tell me the author of that snippet above and what movie I qouted it from.

The film's <I>Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory</I>, one of my favorites. The poem, though, is older, as so many of the lines in the film are. It's not Dahl, but I don't know who it is.

As for the trolley problem, you save your best friend. <I>Of course</I> you do.

The Drifter

Attila the Professor said:
The film's <I>Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory</I>, one of my favorites. The poem, though, is older, as so many of the lines in the film are. It's not Dahl, but I don't know who it is.

As for the trolley problem, you save your best friend. <I>Of course</I> you do.

I don't mean to bring this thread back to life, but you are correct! The snippet came from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.