New Acquisitions!!

Goonie

Montana Smith said:
Maybe it's April Fool's day according to Calo's calendar! ;)

Probably a bootleg. I've seen bootleg Star Wars toys in a dollar store before. I'd like to see a photo of this Toht.

Montana Smith

Goonie said:
Probably a bootleg. I've seen bootleg Star Wars toys in a dollar store before. I'd like to see a photo of this Toht.

Me, too.

I've found bootleg Star Wars figures in our Pound Stores - blown up versions of Hasbro releases in odd colours. Never seen a bootleg Indy series figure.

Calo

It looks legit, but I don't have a digital camera at the moment with me right now. But, I'll do some searching on the internet to see if I can find a photo of it.

Montana Smith

Calo said:
It looks legit, but I don't have a digital camera at the moment with me right now. But, I'll do some searching on the internet to see if I can find a photo of it.

This is the unreleased last wave from the 3 3/4" Hasbro line:

Slide68.JPG

Calo

It looks like that Toht in that picture, but I can't seem to find a photo of the figure in its packaging.

The packaging looks exactly this:
2008_IJ_Hasbro_Packaging-767424.jpg

I also don't live in the U.S., so I'm thinking that its definitely a bootleg copy now. :(

I'm going to head over to my friend's place tomorrow, and use his camera to take a picture of it.

Montana Smith

Calo said:
It looks like that Toht in that picture, but I can't seem to find a photo of the figure in its packaging.

I also don't live in the U.S., so I'm thinking that its definitely a bootleg copy now. :(

I'm going to head over to my friend's place tomorrow, and use his camera to take a picture of it.

Some prototypes were sold, so maybe somebody did start making copies from them. I remember reading the massive argument about recasts when it was suggested tnswman let his be recast.

Exulted Unicron

Birthday Haul

I know my birthday was 5 days ago. But I've only just had chance to sort things out. Here's some pics of my birthday haul.

Got Last Crusade on Master System and Mega Drive (Gensesis). Sadly, it got rained on.
indy65.jpg

indy66.jpg

indy67.jpg

indy73.jpg

indy74.jpg

indy75.jpg

Also got a copy of the Emperor's Tomb soundtrack. Nice Sleeve artwork and interior.

indy68.jpg

indy81.jpg

I like this one. If ET was a real movie:
indy70.jpg

More pictures from the case and sleeve
indy71.jpg

indy72.jpg

Last edited:

Exulted Unicron

a copy of Temple of Doom on the Spectrum 48K (oddly has Raiders artwork on the sleeve and arcade pictures on it)

indy76.jpg

indy77.jpg

and finally, Big Box Infernal Machine

indy78.jpg

indy79.jpg

indy80.jpg

fenris

My wife found this in a small pile in a toy shop. It's just a BurgerKing toy. If only I'd started collecting Indy stuff when KOTCS came out, I wouldn't be having a hard time adding to my collection (almost all the toys and merchandise are gone already as it's been 2 years).

2487878583_4f0a71783a.jpg

shazamtd

I just got home from downtown where I picked up the read along book and record of ROTLA at an antique mall for $2. It looks like new. :D

DocWhiskey

I'm going to Disney World this week and will definitely update you guys if they have any good Indy merch at Disney Hollywood Studios. It's been 8 years so I'm hoping to find some good stuff!