Photos from Universal Studios Backlot

I think the set is for Indy 4. According to theraider Filmpub was told to remove the photos by (wait for it) Paramount, who is not at all affliated with the production of National Treasure. Looks like we got our first Indy 4 pic guys.

scifiwolf

After some research into the Crystal Skulls, I wouldn't be surprised if these are indeed set pics. I guess we'll all have to wait and see...

arkfinder

Henry Jones Junior said:
I think the set is for Indy 4. According to theraider Filmpub was told to remove the photos by (wait for it) Paramount, who is not at all affliated with the production of National Treasure. Looks like we got our first Indy 4 pic guys.

B...I...N...G...O! we have a winner!

Vendetta08

DING DING DING!

Here's another quote from a while ago:

A Spielberg spokesperson has let us know that this is NOT a set constructed for the fourth Indy film but for National Treasure 2, which is also in production at this moment.

But in the newest update, Jerry Bruckheimer Films says it's not from NT because they're shooting outside of LA. Sounds to me like the Spielberg spokeperson just lied about it being from NT just to throw us off.

:gun:

arkfinder

I think this all adds up to the "Would Lucas put out false spoilers" thread. Based on this alone I'm going to say yes. Yes he would. Little bugar :D .

Ste2652

sttngfan1701d said:
Building an entire set as a distraction? I understand hats that say "Blue Harvest" but an entire set is too much.

No, what I mean is they either say it's a National Treasure 2 set when it's actually an Indy IV set or hint that it's Indy IV when it's actually National Treasure 2 to throw the press off the scent and keep them focused on that whilst they go off and film Indy IV elsewhere. It'll probably appear in one of the two films, but which one is debatable.

But paramount was the one who requested the site to take the pics down. Disney is the studio that is producing National Treasure. Believe me it is mostlikely Indy 4 but it is definitely NOT National Treasure.

Indy1986

Guys I would love if this set would be for Indiana Jones for. I mean how could u beat such a huge great adventurous looking set. It just has to be Indy's

arkfinder

Indy1986 said:
Guys I would love if this set would be for Indiana Jones for. I mean how could u beat such a huge great adventurous looking set. It just has to be Indy's

Well since there is more of these photo's at Harrison Ford.com I think it's a safe bet they are from Indy 4. Not to mention Parmount ordered they be taken down not Disney.

Avilos

I hope it really is an Indy IV set. Because that would mean I got to see one being built and did not even realize it at the time! :D

sarah navarro

MsIndy07 said:
Why is the aricle not in English!! Does anyone know what language it is?? Great pictures though!! I wonder what that gold looking head is? Any guesses?

INDYHO 4 ? guess that means indiana jones 4