The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

MP3

Ah, no doubt you are referring to the "dagger heels" (as Max Payne calls them), which sound like echoing rifle shots every time they hit the pavement... :D:D:D

Pale Horse

Staff member
I'm sure that if the occasion called for it, you could wear a nice elegant heal, with a fabulous evening gown...

Kate

I have done that exact thing.I have a great ball gown that's cream colored chiffon with a corset-style top. I wore it with very high white heels.

Kate

Well, right after I posted that, I knew that you would ask if I was getting married. There really is no story, I just don't want you folks to think I'm the kind of girl who would get married at 18. Sorry to disappoint you. I know you were hoping I'd say that my governemtn teahcer got me pregnant and that he had to marry me fast, but alas, no. :)

Pale Horse

Staff member
No, you are much to respectable for that.

Besides, it would be your archeology professor, and he would be taking you to a dig site, for a roll in the dust...

Tennessee R

Well, I got the hair and the eyes right, but I wouldn't mind if you were 5'0". How tall, and, for that matter, how beautiful someone is, is not the absolute determining factor. Whether you like someone or not should be determined by the heart behind the lady.

Kate

Ok.....

You're 20 years old, 5'10", fair haired with brown eyes, and fond of wearing khaki pants and cords, and crisp button down shirts. You also have excellent teeth.

Tennessee R

Kate said:
Ok.....

You're 20 years old, 5'10", fair haired with brown eyes, and fond of wearing khaki pants and cords, and crisp button down shirts. You also have excellent teeth.

Well, actually, I'm

15 years old, about 6'1", dark brown hair, blue eyes, am, and almost always do wear khaki pants, but not the baggy 'cargo' kind, actually a snug-fitting, well-kept, kind-of dressy-like khaki pants. (What is cords?)
I wear sport-shirts, and Indy-style shirts almost all the time. And I don't have perfect teeth (quite yet).
But, knowing nothing about me, you were just guessing.

Kate

your teeth aren't perfect yet you say? Do you have braces? I had them in mid school, but my teeth are lovely now, and it was worth it. Hang in there, pal.

PS: Cords = corduroy pants

Tennessee R

Yes, I have braces, (had them for about 6 mo.)
Thanks for the encouragement.
Actually, my brother has some corduroys, and I've thought about getting some, but haven't purchased any yet.