Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Collecting Indy
User Name
Password

Old 03-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #5976
reeseslover
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodeknight
I've seen these on eBay lately. Looks pretty good!!

just scored one also off ebay, i'll be using it in a few dioramas in the near future.
reeseslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #5977
Billy Ray
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete33
BILLY RAY HOW DID YOU MAKE THE SIDECAR??? i sooo would want one too! what set did you get the sidecar part from?? i would love to do the same thing.

Pete, the sidecar came with a motorcycle from Marauder "Gun Runners" toys. It fits on the Hasbro cycle pretty well, with very little work. I swapped out the wheel with a Hasro one and glued the spare on the back.
Billy Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #5978
reeseslover
IndyFan

or you could just make your own sidecar as i did.
it wasn't to hard to do and a lot easier than trying to track that one down.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1067536/
reeseslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #5979
pete33
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Ray
Pete, the sidecar came with a motorcycle from Marauder "Gun Runners" toys. It fits on the Hasbro cycle pretty well, with very little work. I swapped out the wheel with a Hasro one and glued the spare on the back.

i looked through the whole site, i dont think there is anymore of whatever motorcycle you bought.
pete33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #5980
Billy Ray
IndyFan

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either, but it was a couple of years ago that I got it.
Billy Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #5981
ROB98374
IndyFan

Got the calendar gift from the 2005 Disneyland Indiana Jones Forbidden Temple 10th anniversary event.
ROB98374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #5982
ROB98374
IndyFan

I went to Comicon today for the sole purpose of looking for Indy stuff.
Not too much there, but I did finally pickup the 30th anniversary lost wave and a few other items!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #5983
indyclone25
IndyFan

just recieved from ebay today the indiana jones last crusade standee for the original release , it is metal like and never been used ,( the guy selling it said he found it at a estate sale) looks great , here it is
indyclone25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #5984
ROB98374
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyclone25
just recieved from ebay today the indiana jones last crusade standee for the original release , it is metal like and never been used ,( the guy selling it said he found it at a estate sale) looks great , here it is

That is awsome!!
I have seen the cardboard ones, and was going to buy one, but now I am going to hold out for a metal one!
Good score!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #5985
indyclone25
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB98374
That is awsome!!
I have seen the cardboard ones, and was going to buy one, but now I am going to hold out for a metal one!
Good score!
and the back was never opened to make it stand up , i would love to stand it up but i think i will leave it as is for right now ,
Old 04-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #5986
throwmetheidol
IndyFan

Quote:
That is awsome!!
Good score!

They are all cardboard; Mark means the front graphic is metallic foil...
throwmetheidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #5987
indyclone25
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwmetheidol
They are all cardboard; Mark means the front graphic is metallic foil...
rob , les is right , when i wrote that i was just thrilled to see this , but this is what the back looks like , it's like pressed metal on cardboard
Old 04-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #5988
Rivers
IndyFan

[IMG]DSC02030[/IMG]
Just got the Indiana Jones package from Wested... includes Raiders jacket Trousers, shirt and web belt....
Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #5989
indyclone25
IndyFan

won last night on ebay this pack of item items cost me a nice chunk of change , but it had some nice stuff, i counted about 53 items here is a pic of all the stuff and then a few photos of it broken up.

some of the stuff i do have already , as you can see it also has a last crusade video display which i just one on ebay , it does have some writing on this second one , but hey what can you do . i will look through all of this when i get it and then see who wants the extras , we can work out trades or deals , but the time will come for that later . when it comes in i will post more on it .

* note looking forward to that hardcover edition to the marvel comic adaption!
Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #5990
ROB98374
IndyFan

Quote:
won last night on ebay this pack of item items cost me a nice chunk of change , but it had some nice stuff, i counted about 53 items here is a pic of all the stuff and then a few photos of it broken up.
some of the stuff i do have already , as you can see it also has a last crusade video display which i just one on ebay , it does have some writing on this second one , but hey what can you do . i will look through all of this when i get it and then see who wants the extras , we can work out trades or deals , but the time will come for that later . when it comes in i will post more on it .

I was watching that auction, and almost bid on it, but I only wanted a few of the things in there and some I already had, so I resisted bidding. I'm glad I didn't raise the price for you!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #5991
throwmetheidol
IndyFan

Quote:

Nice haul Mark!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #5992
indyclone25
IndyFan

Quote:
I was watching that auction, and almost bid on it, but I only wanted a few of the things in there and some I already had, so I resisted bidding. I'm glad I didn't raise the price for you!
thanks rob! i counted about 53 items in that haul, i had a few things , like that last crusade video standee , but i figure i could find somebody who may want it .

thanks les, its fun to get a few new things that you don't have in a collection.
but i'm sure you have these and more .lol now the waiting is the hardest part....
Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #5993
ROB98374
IndyFan

Today I got a 2005 Disneyland 10th Anniversary event gift.
It is a block of some sort of clay with a Indiana Jones Mickey pin inside.
It includes a brass hammer and chisel. I never thought I would find one of these still unopened.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #5994
throwmetheidol
IndyFan

Quote:
Today I got a 2005 Disneyland 10th Anniversary event gift.
It is a block of some sort of clay with a Indiana Jones Mickey pin inside.
It includes a brass hammer and chisel. I never thought I would find one of these still unopened.

Oddly they turn up every few months or so... I know that a lot of the merchandise didn't sell out at the event and ended up in the Park -- and later at one of their clearance outlets.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #5995
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:

Nice haul, Mark! What is that orange "Raiders" paper on the right (underneath the Pepsi thing that says Enter Today)? It looks like it has some unique artwork.
Quote:
Heh, I see the Starblazer "Cave of Death" mag there but spotting the corner of the "Dynamite" magazine (2nd mag at the top left) brings me way back! I had a subscription to Dynamite in the late '70s and loved it as a kid.
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #5996
indyclone25
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo
Nice haul, Mark! What is that orange "Raiders" paper on the right (underneath the Pepsi thing that says Enter Today)? It looks like it has some unique artwork.
Heh, I see the Starblazer "Cave of Death" mag there but spotting the corner of the "Dynamite" magazine (2nd mag at the top left) brings me way back! I had a subscription to Dynamite in the late '70s and loved it as a kid.
not sure on that stoo , i haven't gotten the box yet it's on it's way though when i get it i will take better photos and scans of each item , that we haven't seen much of before .

i ca't wait to see that dynamite mag. this is going to be fun!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #5997
JuniorJones
TR.N Staff Member

Quote:
not sure on that stoo , i haven't gotten the box yet it's on it's way though when i get it i will take better photos and scans of each item , that we haven't seen much of before .

Funny you should say that... I don't see anything there including 3 seperate verisons of the storybook that hasn't been...nah! You go ahead at minimum of 300dpi making sure we get the full glory of the work.

Last edited by JuniorJones : 04-11-2012 at 07:02 PM.
JuniorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #5998
indyclone25
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorJones
Funny you should say that... I don't see anything there including 3 seperate verisons of the storybook that hasn't been...nah! You go ahead at minimum of 300dpi making sure we get the full glory of the work.
yeha , i know junior. i have a lot of the stuff , but it looks like there is the raiders topps cards displaycard and then the vhs promos , the dvd promo button ( which i have one of already) but like i said once i go through it i will keep what i need and see what else i want and then see what i want to trade with folks or sell , why not , it's indy!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #5999
throwmetheidol
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo

It's an ad insert for the Atari 2600 game... it was inside other games (and was given out in stores)...
Old 04-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #6000
ROB98374
IndyFan

I got a few things today.
The two boxes of unopened cards will provide hour(s) of enjoyment!