Release date of Indy 4!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Or perhaps they are shooting just the green screen and create everything digitally.

Jay R. Zay

TombReader said:
Thank God for you,Jay.Thank God for you. (rolls eyes)

you will agree that jokes like this don't get any funnier by repition. take the advice and that's it. you don't always need to be so grouchy. admitting a mistake won't kill you here and even if you don't, don't react like this. it's seriously childish.

TombReader

Again,thank God for you.What would we do without you here to point out our mistakes and keep us correct in our thinking?If I ever need/want life advice,I'll 1)go somewhere other than an Indiana Jones message board and 2)ask someone more qualified than you.

Getting past Jay's need to be right all of the time,and in an effort to steer the thread back on-topic,I think it's pretty unlikely that Indy 4 has been filming or is already finished.Lucas was working on Ep.III right up until its release date and we also know that Spielberg was working on something else.Given that this is the internet age,I don't think that such a high profile project could be kept underwraps for so long.

Would have been a nice surprise,though. :)

Last edited:

IndyBuff

I do hope we begin hearing more news soon. Even just an announcement saying that the production was officially underway or that casting had begun would be a nice touch. I realize some of those things may already be going on but it would still be nice to hear it directly from Lucas and Co.

Jay R. Zay

TombReader said:
Again,thank God for you.What would we do without you here to point out our mistakes and keep us correct in our thinking?If I ever need/want life advice,I'll 1)go somewhere other than an Indiana Jones message board and 2)ask someone more qualified than you.

i think i'm pretty well qualified in naming your mistakes. if you'd learn something and start thinking *before* you post, you would never ever be again in the embarrassing situation that i have to correct you. how about this...

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Tell me you are being sarcastic. Jay, I mean this sincerly. I'm only trying to help you. Why don't you go out one night, bring home a cute little fraulein, and go to town. It may loosen you up a little and it's great exercise. Go on kid, take the plunge.

i think you probably have no idea how often i bring home a cute little "fräulein" and go to town. and actually, i don't seriously think i have to dive into details about this, if you want any, buy yourself a good video about this matter.

and i'm not going to tell you anything about my use of sarcasm. find our on your own or don't find out at all. repeating a joke that VP has just made wasn't very clever. i've said so, politely, Tomby could have said "okay, didn't notice" and that would have been it. instead of this he behaves as if i asked him to jump out of the window for not getting VPs joke , denies everything and starts sending me tons of PMs... huh? did i miss the big point? did i kill his mother? or is it just that some of us should grow up. (yes, ToJ, you are not the only one to get this advice from me. that's a relief isn't it?)

TombReader

If name-calling and insulting the intelligence of others is what you consider 'grown-up' behavior,then I'll stick with the alternative.BTW,if you have anything relevant to add to this thread,please feel free to do so at anytime.

P.S.Sorry that I didn't seek out your god-like advice before I posted this.Feel free to criticize. (rolls eyes)

Last edited:

Jay R. Zay

i guess it's nothing new for you that making the same joke over and over again becomes boring after some time? this is how your sarcasm works. or better, how it doesn't work. not very imaginative, so better don't use it at all.

Paden

I don't know. I think the content of this thread, along with the "Avatars" thread from the Feedback table, could be used as part of a promotion for the forums, to attract new members. "Come join the fun at The Raven, where you can always expect a warm, respectful reception from your fellow Indiana Jones fans."