Indiana Jones Parody video

blueoakleyz

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow
during the whole thing I was like "you know someone should make a trailer like this and have jar jar pop out" and then... hah

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent!
Is that a cameo at 2:46 of Jack from Tales of the Gold Monkey? Probably coincidence.

Nurhachi1991

I loved it up to the music video sequence. But that was without a doubt the funniest video I have seen in awhile! The detail was so great! :hat:

Guido89

achillesdj said:
Hey all!

A little trailer some friends of mine made in anticipation for Saturday. Give it a look!

Congratulations! I was amazed about dress seeming to look very very close to the original and, overall, there was feeling of classic Indiana Jones movie especially when camera shot on every item pick up sequence. About Jar Jar popping out... Who is not hating Gungans after all? :p

Rocket Surgeon said:
Indiana Jones and the Invasion of the Unnecessary Sidekicks

Among some other Indiana Jones parodies I saw, this seems to be one of its kind! That was a nice found!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: The Series

From this thread. It's like a very special episode of Diff'rent Strokes. Which in turn, has been made creepy here.

If anyone can find the Funny or Die video from the first post, that'd be awesome.