No New Indy Game At E3 ... Or Anything Else From LucasArts!

Lonsome Indy

Lonsome_Drifter said:
LucasArts just needs to show some Indy love.

Shadows of the Empire on Nintendo 64 was the best StarWars game anyway.

i like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic myself. but Force Unleashed looks very good for their standards, and im definitely going to try to get it for the Wii.

i hope Indy does come out. the little things that they had shown and the reviews that editors were saying, raised my whole expectations for an Indy game.

Kali Mah

There?s also supposedly another LEGO Indiana Jones game in the works at TT Games.

So basically, they're gonna take Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, add 6 new levels (KOTCS), put it in a new packaging and sell it full price.

Greedy bastards!

PS:Any chance of seeing a new point and click Indy title on Nintendo DS in the near future?

The Tingler

Kali Mah said:
Any chance of seeing a new point and click Indy title on Nintendo DS in the near future?
Somewhere between none and none, although you never know, the DS version of Staff of Kings may be pointer-controlled so technically point-and-click. It won't be a FOA-style adventure though if that's what you want, no way.

Grizzlor

Would be great if they decided to make a real Indiana Jones 3D adventure based on all four films, and got the voices of Harrison and many others.