Would Marion and Willie be able to be friends?

Would Marion and Willie be able to be friends?

• Yes, they could be pals

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Nope, they'd be way too jealous of each other for that!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Brooke Logan

I was wondering how many people think these two women could be friends. Do you think they'd get along, or do you think they'd be too jealous/catty over Indy?

I guess it depends on how much Willie was really into Indy. I think she did seem to really be attracted to him.

But all in all, I think she's a pretty tough gal and yet easy-going as well, meaning that I think even if Indy broke her heart, she'd have a good attitude about it and move on.

And since Marion got Indy in the end, she shouldn't have any reason to be jealous of his exes unless she thought they still would be a temptation to him, and I don't think Willie is the type to try to steal another woman's husband.

So I'm going to go with yes, they could be friends.

WilliamBoyd8

I doubt whether Marion and Willie could be friends, they would be too different, even if Willie had never met Indiana Jones.

For example, if a tarantula showed up in a room, Willie would start screaming her head off, and Marion would calmly get a broom and dustpan, scoop the spider up, and deposit it outside.

:)

Brooke Logan

Faleel said:
No, because they do not exist ;)

Really? I never would have known, thanks for shedding the light on that! :D ;)
I doubt whether Marion and Willie could be friends, they would be too different, even if Willie had never met Indiana Jones.

For example, if a tarantula showed up in a room, Willie would start screaming her head off, and Marion would calmly get a broom and dustpan, scoop the spider up, and deposit it outside.

Well, opposites can attract, even for friendships.

Hmm, I don't know if Marion would that calm...she did do her fair share of yelling when something frightening was going on. I guess it just depends on if she'd think a tarantula was a scary thing. Though she does seem more comfortable with animals than Willie was.

Of course, I think Willie matured during her adventures with Indy.

otto rahn

I think that, to begin with at least, Marion would be annoyed by Willie's screaming and panicking over every little thing. However once the chips were down and they had to battle side by side with Indy, they'd get on okay.

RareAntiquities

otto rahn said:
I think that, to begin with at least, Marion would be annoyed by Willie's screaming and panicking over every little thing. However once the chips were down and they had to battle side by side with Indy, they'd get on okay.
This is how I feel. There could be a rough start but over time, things would change.

Crack that whip

Friendships are funny things; they can take root between polar opposites, or be entirely absent between people with seemingly everything in common. I therefore have to say yes, it would be possible, though by no means certain; it would really depend upon various factors, like the circumstances of their meeting. Speaking of which, though, I see no reason to think they'd necessarily even encounter one another to begin with (but I gather the question assumes that they do).