Indy Dreams

Temple Raider

Have you ever had dreams relating to IJ at all? I don't believe I ever have although I would definitely love to. To be honest I'm quite surprised I've never dreamt about Indy at all given that the series has always been among my favorites and as a kid I went through phases where I was obsessed with Indy and wanted to be like him. Perhaps it may only be a matter of time.

If you've had any Indy-oriented dreams, feel free to share :hat:

Mickiana

I'm on a zero carb diet, over three months now, and I dream of bread, custard slice, chocolate and beer. In the dreams is the great feeling of resignation about ruining the diet just to waken and realise how much I am salivating onto my pillow.

I used to have nightmares where I was being pursued by one of three things: in each dream I was being pursued by either Hannibal Lecter, the T Rex from Jurassic Park or Gary Oldman's Dracula. Regardless of the pursuer, there were common threads in all dreams. I could not outwit any of the pursuers, they could forsee my moves to escape and the feeling of dread was all consuming.

I also have never dreamed of Indiana Jones stuff. It's a pity, maybe I could come up with something interesting.

IAdventurer01

Funny you say that Mickiana. Although I haven't had any bad dreams in quite some time, and old mainstay of mine would be that after being persued and all seemed helpless, Indiana Jones came riding up on a horse out of nowhere and together we'd kick everyone's butts.

I guess they really weren't bad dreams, afterall.

Indy's brother

The only IJ dreams I have is that either Indy 5 came out, or that there was a full length "made for tv entry" into the canon starring Ford that everyone forgot about. Usually costarring Connery.

I did have one adventurey Indy dream once, where I was going through the same tombs as he once had, but I never get to be Indy. I always dream that I am myself, after all.

Colonel Corey

For some reason I always never seem to remember my entire dream, but I think that I had a dream not long ago that had something to do with Colonel Vogel! :D I believe it had a lot of :gun: and :whip: sort of stuff.

Anyway, I usually don't dream about anything interesting except for my Super Smash Bros 4 dreams. I have no idea why I dream about it so much... :confused:

Indy Scout 117

i have had an Indy-like dream. it starred me instead of Indy, but im turning my dream into an Indy Fan fiction story. ill have to post it when im done writing it lol :D

Finn

Staff member
My Indy-related dream just came true, because Mordy promised us a 50-percent increase to our moderator salaries.

Mickiana

Finn said:
My Indy-related dream just came true, because Mordy promised us a 50-percent increase to our moderator salaries.

What's the pay rate for that job? With my shift allowance, I'm on about $29.50/hr. Sorry it's off topic, but I never thought of you guys as getting paid.

Finn

Staff member
Mickiana said:
What's the pay rate for that job?
It's $0 per hour, which makes about $0 a day, summing up to $0 a week and to a whopping grand total of $0 a month.

And 0 x 1.5 is...

Mickiana

Finn said:
It's $0 per hour, which makes about $0 a day, summing up to $0 a week and to a whopping grand total of $0 a month.

And 0 x 1.5 is...

You need to see your Union Rep!