My Collection

Deckard

Thought I'd share some of my collection, alot more is on the way, mostly from ebay. I ordered an AB Fedora, next i'll get a nicer whip. I've also got a real gas mask bag and Wested shirt (neither are pictured).

0034.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

fadfa.jpg

edgdsgsdg.jpg

3qtt.jpg

Deckard

Thanks everyone for your comments, Ive already recieved more new stuff, check it out.

0041.jpg

0043-1.jpg

0045-1.jpg

As for what I'll do w/ the extra whip Im not sure yet.

Blue Jay

metalinvader said:
Nice collection.I'm still after a gas mask bag myself,So I'm rather envious of you!

todds costume is selling new mk VII bags if you are interested. they are replicas, but they are really good (at least that is my impression).
check them out,
i just odered it myself yesterday, it was about 36 $ plus shipping (just the bag without the strap)

Deckard

Blue Jay said:
todds costume is selling new mk VII bags if you are interested. they are replicas, but they are really good (at least that is my impression).
check them out,
i just odered it myself yesterday, it was about 36 $ plus shipping (just the bag without the strap)

Or for $45 you can pick up a real one on ebay from WPG. But theres no leather strap, just the original.

Mr. Fusion

Ah, I recognize the Costumebase MKVII imitation bag. I have one myself. Great piece.:rolleyes: But really it's not a bad addition if you're making an Indy outfit.

So, you've got a real MKVII bag? Excellent! I have the Magnoli replica bag and it's really good.

deckard24

Deckard said:
Thanks everyone for your comments, Ive already recieved more new stuff, check it out.

0041.jpg

0043-1.jpg

0045-1.jpg

As for what I'll do w/ the extra whip Im not sure yet.
The Rocketeer...that's awesome!

Nice collection man!

Deckard

Thanks guys, heres a few more pieces. Ill have better pics of the entire display once I get more time. Im still waiting on something very special as well, which I hope to have some pics of next week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

0018.jpg

0019.jpg

0017.jpg

0020.jpg

Seriously guys, Im going to need some sort of prop intervention from you all. :p

Indy fan 235

Hi Deckard, great collection. I'm really impressed with all the movei props you have. Can you tell me a little about the Club Obi Wan deck of cards?

I noticed a Rocketeer doll in the phots, very cool. Are you a big Rocketeer fan and do you collect items based off of the film and comic?

Great collection, I like the way you have it set up.

Deckard

Thanks, the club obi wan cards I attained from ebay. And for right now I only have that 12" Rocketeer and a signed 8x12 of Jennifer Connelly.

3b14_1.jpg

I'd like to pick up the MR helmet in the future.