Raiders of The Lost Ark Program Collector's Album

Robyn

To anyone who owns the Raiders of The Lost Ark Program Collector's Album, can you tell me anything about it, and if it has any rare photos in it? I'm trying to decide if it's worth while to get it on eBay.

indyclone25

anything worth collecting is worth getting in my opinion , just make sure you have the cash to pursue it :D

It's a 60pg "Best of" The Complete Making of book...plus a few things.

There's storyboards, pics, painings, annecdotes. It's a really nice "magazine", my kind of collectible.

I guess it really comes down to price and condition. There are some crazy prices out there!

Ignatius Stone

Definitely a great publication. I've had mine since it first came out. Getting a little worn now, might have to source a better condition copy soon.

Montana Smith

Exulted Unicron said:
I'm gonna try and track down this book myself. It sounds interesting

Have you checked Rocket's link above? It's a free download (29.3MB) and a perfectly readable .cbr copy - not as nice as having the real thing, but a close second.

Stoo

Ignatius Stone said:
Definitely a great publication. I've had mine since it first came out. Getting a little worn now, might have to source a better condition copy soon.
Same here. Besides the comics, it was my very 1st Indy purchase back in '81 and about 2 years ago, I LOST IT! Might have lost it while travelling and fear that it's gone forever so I'm also on the lookout for a new one. Like yours, mine was getting worn. The cover had become detached from the staples and was loose.

Very cool mag/book and extremely nostalgic to anyone who managed to get one back in the day. Buy it, Unicorn, you'll like it!