Things the Paramount logo could fade into

00Kevin

Indyfan
'allo

(trying to get a bob-quality indy 4 discussion going :D)

We all know how the paramount logo kinds of fades into something in all 3 indy films

raiders-mountain
ToD-picture on gong
LC-Rock formation

so what should it be this time around?

a picture on a vase (one of the old rumored indy 4 scripts)
a small rock?
a pile of........something?

any Ideas? What should it be?

(10 bucks say at least one person with come up with a joke befor page 1 is done)

swords

Geez, I almost spilled my drink reading that last post! But, I see that Moore has some good points about the "events" happening, so go Michael I guess...

But regards to this thread, which is a good one. How about a sand dune?

00Kevin

Indyfan
Renderking Fisk said:
How about the logo fading into Micheal Moore stooped over to pick up something that fell off the floor from someone elses plate?

I knew there would be a joke

and good Ideas, sorry for repeating a thread :(

westford

00Kevin said:
and good Ideas, sorry for repeating a thread :(
It's not really a repeat Kev - the old one was posted when Paramount appeared to have given up the rights to Indy, but since they're now back on board we should get the logo incorporated into the opening sequence of Indy IV :)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
00Kevin said:
'allo

(trying to get a bob-quality indy 4 discussion going :D)

Haha...good one Kev... :)

Anyway, there was a pretty good thread on this some time ago, I'll just put up the link to it, as there is no reason we can't discuss this again.

http://www.theraider.net/theraven/showthread.php?threadid=3126

Iceberg and stalagmite/stalagtite (we never reached a consensus as to which we perferred) were the most popular, but a pyramid had a following as well. However, as in the original thread on this subject, I agree with Greg in thinking that an iceberg or cave structure would be best.

Marcus Petrius

a haystack in the occupied european countryside, either in World War two in Holland, France or something, or in the Cold War in Poland or Czechoslavakia.

westford

Attila the Professor said:
Anyway, there was a pretty good thread on this some time ago, I'll just put up the link to it, as there is no reason we can't discuss this again.

http://www.theraider.net/theraven/showthread.php?threadid=3126

Iceberg and stalagmite/stalagtite (we never reached a consensus as to which we perferred) were the most popular, but a pyramid had a following as well. However, as in the original thread on this subject, I agree with Greg in thinking that an iceberg or cave structure would be best.
Cheers for that link Attila - I'd missed that thread completely, must have been sans computer that week or something! :eek:

It's not quite the right shape, but what about Indy's hat lying on a table or something?

swords

The idea for the pyramid sounds good, but "The Mummy" already took that idea. Right in the beginning, where in fact the Universal logo fades to reveal a pyramid.

Odd, it would be like Indy ripping off the Mummy if it was used!

Finn

Staff member
What about the front of Indy's fedora lying on a table? (With right angle, it looks at least close.)
Then there comes a hand and picks it up... the hero is back.

Pale Horse

Staff member
What if the scene were to fade into a cemetary head stone (somehow), referencing Brody's death and then pursues from there....

00Kevin

Indyfan
apalehorse said:
What if the scene were to fade into a cemetary head stone (somehow), referencing Brody's death and then pursues from there....

good Idea, but I'm not so found of brody's death, mabey someone else

(keep brody alive, he doesn't need to die,. just don't show him)

westford

Finn said:
What about the front of Indy's fedora lying on a table? (With right angle, it looks at least close.)
*coughs*

I said that first Finn! :p Still, great minds think alike, eh? As do psychopaths... :D

Finn

Staff member
westford said:
Finn said:
*coughs*

I said that first Finn! :p Still, great minds think alike, eh? As do psychopaths... :D

True.
But where? I must have missed it. :D

westford

It's on page one ;)

westford said:

Cheers for that link Attila - I'd missed that thread completely, must have been sans computer that week or something! :eek:

It's not quite the right shape, but what about Indy's hat lying on a table or something?