Buy/Sell/Trade Links

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for links to your buy, sell and/or trade lists. Find a site where you can edit your external web pages indefinitely, because the content of your Raven post is permanent. One post per Ravener is allowed and posting will be monitored here.

This is my personal list.

Feedback about this thread should be directed here.

The thread will be regularly excised of double posts and otherwise obsolete promotions.

I.M.J.

Harrison Ford Indiana Jones Autograph card for sale in my current store. I list a few items at a time as I tend to move pretty high end collectibles, minus the oddity here or there.

Leprechaun Collectibles

Anything that's high-end like this ships for free, with tracking and insurance.

Leprechaun Collectibles represents 30 years of collecting, selling, and wider involvement in pop culture!

Let us be your first stop for high-end collectibles such as 9.0 and higher CGC's, complete card sets, autographs, props, and vintage toys. We specialize in "completeness", helping collectors round up that perfect collection or hard to find high grade piece!

Thank you, and remember to contact us to help curate your lucky collection today!
Chicago, IL

It's time to start selling off my Indy Collection. I have a good amount of stuff, figures, puzzles, LEGO, computer and console games, TSR games, books, Kenner proof sheets, and many other miscellaneous items. Right now I've only gone through and listed the LEGO and TRS books.

Prices include shipping. List of items for sale. Contact me or PM me for questions or items you might be interested in that I might have. I can also post photos upon request.

I live in Montgomery county, Maryland and might be willing to have people stop by. We can play the Temple of Doom arcade, which is one of the few things not for sale.