Lack of News

arkfinder

I keep saying Lucas got sick of all the spoilers and has tighter seal on this. It's just a matter of time before something is leaked but nothing Earthshaking.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Wasn't the fact that Marion was returning an Earthshaking thing? I mean it really shook up the Raven for a while.

I would just like another video to tease us. Like that one with snippets of Hawaii and New Haven. That would enough.

Dr.Sartorius

Violet Indy said:
Wasn't the fact that Marion was returning an Earthshaking thing? I mean it really shook up the Raven for a while.

I would just like another video to tease us. Like that one with snippets of Hawaii and New Haven. That would enough.

Actually we already anticipated Marion would return because of the story CHUD ran a few months ago.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, the CHUD rumours. Didn't they also say something about Abner? I didn't believe them at the time coz they said a lot of things (and still don't believe half of it) that have still yet to be proven. True, they said Shia was a greaser and were right. However, unless I'm getting mixed up now they also said that Indy IV would be to do with the Ark's return. Something I personally don't hold a grudge against but I know a lot of Indyfans (you only have to look at this board) that certainly hate the idea of the Ark again.

I don't think it'll be the Ark again. It's not quite right however the game is supposedly called "Staff of Moses." Definitely related to the Ark. However, I have a theory that the film may be something to do with the Headpiece instead, which would explain those similar serial numbers on the official site. Perhaps the Headpiece can be used to find some other MacGuffin. I don't know what, but that's just my guess.

slice

I'm still waiting for more news. I agree with violet Indy, i think they wont do another Ark quest again.

sarah navarro

slice said:
I'm still waiting for more news. I agree with violet Indy, i think they wont do another Ark quest again.
I wouldnt like the ark as the main object ,I mean where would the ark of gone isnt still in the storage room?

Maybe something that requires the arks power ?maybe Russian agents stole it?Just some ideas

peterlally

I watched Raiders again last night, and told my better half about the rumours about Indy getting the Ark back from the U.S. Government, I said it dont think its going to be the case...but then she pointed something quite right out...

How the FU** is Indy going to find the box with the Ark in amongst all the others in that warehouse. :confused:

Indy1986

Olliana said:
I second that!:whip:
Why does Harrison look in this video exactly like he did in the DVD-interviews??:confused:

lol maybe cause the footage is made out of cuttings of the DVD interviews
mixed with some stuff from the other videos of Indy 4 that can be seen on indianajones.com

arkfinder

I'm betting no ark. I think they'll keep it fresh. Since Spileberg & Ford said this is for the fans. But, that's not a good enough reason. But, Lucas doesn't re-hash stories in his films like that.

Niteshade007

At the top of the page, there is something that says "Music: On" or "Music: Off." You just have to make sure that it says "On," otherwise it won't work. At least that's what I had to do.

sarah navarro

Niteshade007 said:
At the top of the page, there is something that says "Music: On" or "Music: Off." You just have to make sure that it says "On," otherwise it won't work. At least that's what I had to do.
thanks nightshade:D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Actually, ResidentAlien there is a way to access the old site. I found the loophole. You know how it says "Register for Updates"? Click on that and once you've joined up you can access the old site and all it's features. You can even just click on the IJ.COM logo at the top of the Register screen and it'll get you there.