Six Degrees of Separation

Don Karnage

Peter O'Tool in Stardust with Michelle Pheifer (sp?) and Michelle Pheifer in What Lies Beneath with Harrison Ford.

easy one.

ok: Allison Doody to Adam Sandler

Eric Solo

Doody directed by Speilberg in LC. Speilberg directed Melinda Dillon in Close Encounters. Dillon with Darren McGavin in A Christmas Story. McGavin was the dad in Billy Madison with Mr. Sandler.

Short Round to Denzel Washington.

Don Karnage

ahh, you found a different way than i did. thats the fun part about this game. :)

Short Round to Sean Aston in The Goonies, Sean Aston to Vigo Mortensen in LOTR, Vigo Mortensen to Denzel Washington in Crimson Tide.

Sean Connery to Maria Bello

Eric Solo

Bello was in Matrix 2 with Carrie Anne Moss who was with Shia in Disturbia. Shia was in Indy IV with Sean Connery!!!¡ Hey, one can still hope!

Kate Blanchett to Danny Devito.

Short Round

Devito was in Other People's Money with R.D. Call. R.D. Call was in Babel with Cate Blanchett.

Short Round to Jack Lemmon

Don Karnage

Jack Lemmon in My Fellow Amercan's with James Garner, James Garner in Maverick with Jody Foster, Jody Foster in Nell with Liam Nieson, Liam Nieson in Episode I with Ian McDiarmid, Ian McDiarmid in RotJ with HF, HF with SR in ToD.

Long one.

Jean Tripplehorn to Kate Capshaw.

Niteshade007

Jeanne Tripplehorn was in Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone, who auditioned for the role of Willie in Temple of Doom, which went to Capshaw.

No, that doesn't count?

Short Round

Kate Capshaw was in The Love Letter with Alice Drummond. Alice Drummond was in The Office Killer with Jeanne Tripplehorn.

Sallah to Orson Welles

Don Karnage

Sallah was in RotLA with Karren Allen, She was in Animal House with John Belushi, He was in Blues Brothers with John Candy, He was in Spaceballs with Mel Brooks, He was in History of the World Pt 1 with Orson Welles.

man, these old actors are killing me, im really having to stretch my memory thinking of movies theyve been in that i can connect to.

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Don Karnage you forgot to post some new people:)
Ill do it,Haha ,try to get this one!
Robert Deniro to Harrison Ford (silent film actor)

Short Round

Harrison Ford was in Three Weekends with Neil Hamilton.
Neil Hamilton was in Madame X with Keir Dullea.
Keir Dullea was in Good Shepherd with Robert De Niro.

That was long.

Humphrey Bogart to Jimmy Stewart

Eric Solo

Connery to Ford. Ford to Ridley Scott in Blade Runner. Ridley Scott to Russel Crowe in Gladiator.

Denholm Elliot to Kevin Spacey.

Short Round

Kevin Spacey was in Austin Powers in Goldmember with Michael Caine.
Michael Caine was in Noises Off with Denholm Elliott.

Harrsion Ford to Jim Carrey

Niteshade007

Harrison Ford was in American Graffiti with Ron Howard, who directed How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.

Karen Allen to Rita Hayworth

roundshort

roundshort said:
Gerald Ford with Tom Arnold -Bob Hope the first 90 years
Tom Arnold with Will Farell - Austin Powers
Will Ferrell with Robert Duvall - Kicking and screaming
Robert Duvall and HF in Apocalypse now

Rod Sterling

Did anyone ever answer Rod Sterling?