Which Characters Would You Like to See in a Future Indy Movie

Olliana

Very cute. I'm glad he's well, haven't seen photos in a long time. Also, I thought he wouldn't leave Europe anymore, so it's nice to know he's still travelling. I like the photos of him in front of a lingerie shop, that's classic Sean for ya.

IndyForever

Olliana said:
Very cute. I'm glad he's well, haven't seen photos in a long time. Also, I thought he wouldn't leave Europe anymore, so it's nice to know he's still travelling. I like the photos of him in front of a lingerie shop, that's classic Sean for ya.
He lives in Florida now I think due to issues with Spanish government over an old property deal!

Duaner

I would love to see Lao Che again, but since the actor has passed away, that won't happen. I would take Kao Kan in his place though. If they ever go the prequel/reboot route, I would love to see Wu Han again.

Kai Hagen

indianajones.wikia.com
Jones' lifetime of adventures eventually took its toll: he sustained a wound to one eye, and was forced to walk with a cane during his 90's. By the early 1990s, he was living in the New York City area with his daughter and grandchildren.
Maybe Indy's daughter could continue Indy's legacy during the 60s before she had children.

Last edited:

Indyfan82

A lot of great possibilities have been mentioned.
For me, the main characters I want to see in another Indiana Jones movie would be:

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones:) :cool:
Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood (since they just got married in the last movie, it would make sense for her and Mutt to show up again.)
Shia LaBeouf as Mutt

(Note: I don't mind so much if Mutt doesn't show up again, and I'm okay with Marion not being in it either- but it would be nice, especially if this were to be the last Indy film- or at least the last one with Ford in the role- to have Indy's family there with him.)

Other characters:
I would LOVE to see a flashback scene with Sir Sean Connery as Henry Jones, Sr. again.
And definitely John Rhys-Davies back as Sallah, along with his family.
And if we're doing a dream reunion last go out with a bang type movie- I'd love to see Willie Scott and even Elsa make flashback appearances.

I seem to recall one of the possible scenes for "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" at one time was a scene where Indy is reunited with all his past lovers- maybe this could still be played out in a 5th. movie. Of course, obviously in the case of Elsa, there would need to be some plot point to explain why Indy is suddenly able to see all these people again at once- if they really did the Bermuda Triangle thing, it seems like that could be used as an explanation (since so many other things are attributed to that area including people's disappearances and such). Perhaps there could be something else though- like if they did the Fountain of Youth as the quest item- maybe in encountering it, Indy could take a trip down memory lane with visions of his past appearing to him.
And there would be the place for past lovers and other characters like Short Round, Herman, Wu Han and archival footage of Marcus Brody and even villians like Belloq, Toht, German mechanic dude, Lao Che, Mola Ram, Col. Vogel, Walter Donovan, Antonin Dovchenko and Irina Spalko- and perhaps others still. The man with the white hat, for instance. "Fedora". Even Sapito.
I would also particularly enjoy seeing some of the characters from the books make appearances- like Jack and Kristina Shannon (and their son, Noah Indiana Shannon). And Lizzie Ravenall. And one from the video games- Sophia Hapgood.
I don't know if they would all fit in the movie or if there would be room for them- but I'll happily take all the cameos I can get. :whip:

Last edited:

AndyLGR

All new characters. I think it didn't work in KOTCS bringing back Marion so I;d like to see a clean slate.

Also if they ever recast Indy I'd hate to see an origins style story showing how he met Abner, Marion and Belloq etc. That scenario seems too cliched and obvious to do.